Family Is Forever

AUTHOR'S NOTE
So it has come to my attention that people are fucked up fr fr. My story is just fanfiction. It's not real. I think Eva is adorable and really sweet, it's insane the amount of people sending death threats and being disgusting towards her. Even if they are dating, it's no one's business and it's not right to harass her. With that being said, I will be removing Eva from the story and renaming her 'Nina' out of respect. If anyone is reading my story and is contributing to the Eva hate train on social media please block me fr because I don't support bullies or bullying of any kind!
-

Letitia and I took a trip to Turks and Caicos. It was our first couple's trip and it was definitely needed. I felt at peace and we were able to have a few conversations that were necessary about what happened since coming to LA.

Once we returned, everything hit a crescendo for me. I had my first major interview scheduled, and a few brand deals set up. I was going to be the spokesperson for whichever brand had the highest offer and best contract.

"Mama!" Letitia says, as I head over to her table. We were having lunch with Nina. Yes, Nina... it was one of the topics we'd touched on vacation. I didn't dislike her, and I didn't like her but I made Letitia a promise to get to know her without biased opinions. "I hope you don't mind but I ordered already."

"Hi, baby." I say, hugging her. She snaked her hands around my waist and kissed me. "That's more than fine. You know what I like."

"You look good

"You look good." She says, running her hands along my hips. "Really good."

I smile, feeling butterflies in my stomach. She had the ability to turn me into such a cheesy girl.

"And so do you." I grin, as I take in her fitted slack pants and matching loose blouse that was half tucked in.

"Hi, Nina." I say, looking at the girl seated. Taking my seat beside Letitia and sitting across from her.

"Hello." She says, she looked cautious and I could only imagine what Letitia had said to her prior to me arriving.

"You both are very important to me." Letitia begins, I already knew what she was going to say. We'd talked about this beforehand and I said my piece. "With that being said. Yasmeen is going to be my wife. I need to know that I have your support and Yasmeen by extension."

Nina opens her mouth but Letitia shakes her head.

"You were out of line. You don't have to agree with our relationship, our decisions or timeline but you will respect them if you want to be around. A good friend supports and is there with a shoulder in case it is needed. Only a true friend could offer those things and so far all you've done is question our relationship and cast doubt as to whether we should still be together when it isn't your place." Even I'm struck at what she says. She's never been that direct with Nina, but then again Nina was very loud and out of line with her opinion.