Class A Interlude

That night at the U.A. dorms, a few of Class A members were in the lounge talking. Bakugo had an ice pack for the small bump on the back of his head. (Recovery Girl didn't want to heal him, she said it'd go away eventually.)

"It's not that big a deal, bro," Kirishima groaned, as Bakugo let the pack fall to the ground once again. "Y'know what, I'll just get Sero to tape the ice to your head."

"I don't need the ice!" Bakugo snarled.

"It'll help," Kirishima told his friend.

"What did you even do, Bakugo?" Ochaco asked. "Sheik didn't attack us until he knocked you out."

"I didn't do anything!" he yelled. "The bastard snuck up on me. If I saw him coming, I would've smoked him."

"That guy is really weird," Mina said. "He brutally attacked us, then helps us with those monsters, then attacks us again?"

"That's right, you were there at the raid when Sheik appeared," Tsuyu realized. "What exactly happened that night, kero?"

"So, it was me, Kaminari, Iida, and Kendo inside, and Todoroki and Tetsutetsu were on the roof."

"We took care of villains inside easily!" she grinned, before glaring at Kaminari. "If only someone didn't decide to celebrate..."

"Hey! So I had a little drink. We were at a bar, and I wanted to celebrate a bit," he defended himself. (Mineta gave him a fist bump.)

"I'm afraid I have to agree with Mina. Not only did you have a drink, you decide to chug a small bottle, and you drank it faster than you should've."

"Hah!"

"And when did Sheik show up?" Uraraka asked, trying to get the story back on track.

"He came falling through the roof on top of Tetsutetsu, Todoroki's arm was broken, I have no idea what exactly happened up there," Mina shrugged.

"Todoroki?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"I saw Sheik on the roof, and assumed it was a villain, so I told him to stand down," he said. "He was really angry with me for some reason. Then he said he was going to break my arm."

"Wait, what?" Kaminari said. "That can't be what he said first."

"It was the only thing he said," Shoto replied. "Then I encased him in ice, and he broke out rather easily. I wasn't expecting him to, so I was a little shocked. He was attacking me with a fire-sword."

"Fire sword? That sounds cool."

"Mineta!" Yaoyorozu scolded. "You can't say that!"

"It's fine. Anyway, I countered with ice, and he dropped the sword, so I tried to keep it from him by covering the weapon in ice." Shoto said. "I guess he dropped it on purpose, because that was when he broke my arm."

"How... How did he break it?" Kaminari asked.

"He just grabbed it and twisted it... I think?" Everyone winced imagining it. "I don't really remember that part too clearly."

"Understandable," Uraraka said. "But that doesn't explain how he fell through the ceiling."

"He fought Real Steel. Sheik is strong enough to take him head on in hand-to-hand combat somehow. Remember how in our very first battle lesson with All Might, how Midoriya flipped Bakugo? It ended like that, and with both our fights with him, the floor couldn't take more abuse, so it gave out."

There was a bit of tension at the mention of Midoriya, but Shoto's monotone voice helped them gloss over it.

"So?" Uraraka said, turning back to Mina.