#1

law had been In a state of denial about his feelings towards the captain of the straw hat pirates since his random decision to help him back in the war of best, however, an old acquaintance of his, fate, had decided it wasn't satisfied.
and so, law crossed paths with his soon to be ally in punk hazard. try as he might, law could not suppress the need for closeness to this individual. so, he did something completely out of his character. he acted on impulse and formed an alliance with the future king of the pirates.
during the series of events that followed during Dress Rossa, law began to fall impossibly deep for the dim witted boy more and more until eventually he could no longer deny his love for the moron. instead, he resorted to ignoring them. this was a tricky task considering their proximity, so he decided his top priority was to keep his distance.

fate took one look at his decision, stared him dead in the eye and said:

'No.'

Important

Before we begin the story, there are a few changes to the plot that you have to be made aware of.

First if all, this story begins at the very end of Dressrosa (spoiler warning).  the crew worked together collectively to take down the factory before delivering caesar to dofflamingo.

During this exchange, the entire crew went exept luffy, who had run off to kill dofflamingo. He had not picked up on the fact that doffy was, infact, on the island where his crew had gone along with law.

The events that take place on the island are the same as in the anime, however they never meet the tontas and instead, the crew all board the sunny to get out of the fighting fish infested waters.

As it is in the anime, doflamingo attacks the ship and law fights him while the crew get away, leaving to take Caesar to an island called Zou. They leave behind law and luffy who agreed to the plan over transponder snail.

Law and luffy then meet when doffy throws law through the whole ass city and then he is taken away. Rather than the crew joining with the tontas, Rebecca is the one who introduced them to luffy.

Luffy joins up with the toy soldier and goes after law. All of the executives remain with doffy on the top story.

Again, the plot resumes. At the end, luffy and law find a small sailing boat and get ready to leave for Zou using the vivre card law has.

And so, the story begins...

An

Hello to all the poor souls who have to put up with my shit writing!

Before he story begins on the next chapter, here's some are people with actual talent have made.

Love yall ❤