#7

Law averted his gaze as the older woman pulled away from luffy, looking shy and a complete blushing mess. Luffy didn't look at all phased. He acted as if having the most beautiful woman in the world fawn over you was perfectly normal.

"I've head my finest chefs prepare a meal for you luffy~" She announced, proud. Luffy grinned and shot out of bed, yelling about meat and food and how hungry he was. He launched himself off the bed but stopped mid-air.

Law felt the tug the same time as luffy did. The second he left the one metre boundary. It was always there, the nag. It was quiet when they were touching, but otherwise it was inescapable.

Before either of them could react, law was pulled forwards and luffy was pulled back so they crashed into each other at the corner of the bed and fell in a heap on the floor.

Hancock rushed forwards and helped luffy to his feet, dusting him off. She seemed dead set on completely ignoring laws existence, not that he minded.

Luffy pulled his hat back onto his head and grinned, reaching down and pulling law to his feet as well.

"Man, this is gonna take a bit of getting used to!" He chuckled, linking arms with law and dragging him out of the room. Hancock followed behind them, giving them directions to the kitchen.

The ship was fairly large and well laid out so it took them a little while. Law just tried his best to ignore the physical contact, something he was fining himself doing more and more. He failed every time and this wasn't an exeption.

When they did arrive, luffy froze, stars forming in his eyes. A feast was laid out before them, the table completely full. Luffy turned around and thanked Hancock before dragging a rather indignant law to the table where they sat with their sides pressed to each other. Law turned away and grabbed some onigiri which he munched on quite happily.

Soon enough the table was completely empty and luffy was completely round. He sighed and patted his stomach a few times before he tensed, taking a deep breath, and somehow miraculously returned to his normal size.

Law stared at him in disbelief. Being a doctor himself he was fairly sure it was Impossible for anyone to digest things that quickly. Then again, it was luffy.

All was good and well until hancock walked up to them and pointed out the fact that they'd be sharing a room.

Luffy, bless him, immediatly began to celebrate about having a 'sleepover with tora-o', While law promptly begun to have a gay panic.

He trailed close behind luffy as they followed hancock through the ship though didn't touch him. Of course this cause an annoying pull in his core but he ignored it.

Luffy seemed as exitsble as ever, skipping around and getting dragged back by the magnitude binding the two of them. Eventually ut became too drained for the already exhausted law and he grabbed luffys hand to hold him in place.

Luffy calmed down after that and stuck close, though law never dropped his hand. The younger didn't seem to mind, so they walked like that through the entire ship until they got to their room.

It was already fully set up for them, the bed made, clothes piled on the bed, food in the fridge and a transponder snail. Law wandered over to the snail with luffy buzzing with excitement behind him.

"Can we call my crew over this?" He asked hancock, whi immediately turned scarlet and looked away, nodding shyly. Law was disgusted.

Either way he sat down on the bed with luffy beside him as he picked up the snail and dialed the number.

(I have no idea how you dial a person on a snail but we are just gonna go with it.)

The phone was picked up almost instantly on the other end and.

"HELLO! MY NAMES MONKEY D. LUFFY! IM GONNA BE THE KI-"

"LUFFY!" The rest of the crew yelled through the phone, all of them sounding concerned.

"We've been trying to get hold of you for ages!" Nami scolded.

"There was this newspaper article..." chopper sobbed.

"The marines said your boat was found in wrecks washed up back on dressrossa and that you either sun along with it or ended up on the cursed island." Robin stated.

"THE ISLAND OF NO RETURN!" usopp yelled.

"You scared us for a second there cap." Zoro chuckled, followed by a large bonk presumably from nami and a curse from zoro.

Luffy just laughed, looking the happiest law had seen him since the crew left dressrossa without him. It was love that made his eyes shine as he talked to his crew. Love and devotion.

Law watched him chat away with them about the least relevant things possible before he heard a tassel on the other end and bepo joined the conversation.

"Mugiwara! Where's our captain! Is he with you? Is he hurt? What happened happened you guys?"

"I'm here before. We're both fine." Law assured him, a small smile playing his lips.

"Tell us everything!" Sachi demanded. And so he did.

When law had finished telling the story, plus a a few random details thrown in by luffy about how huge the beast was that he killed and how cool the beetles on the island were, there was a moment of shocked silence from the crew.

Then came the various sounds of disbelief.

Law had to hold the receiver at arms length, wincing at the racket that came through the phone from both crews. Eventually they seemed to calm down and accept the reality of what happened, and once again they fell into a thoughtful silence. It was broken by boa hancock.

"I will be delivering these two to Zou." She a announced, snatching the receiver from law. "We will be there in 4 days."

Then she hung up and the room was filled with a thick silence.

"I have to go, honey." She crooned, turning to Luffy. "Let me know if you need anything, alright?"

Luffy seemed to completely dismiss the pet name and nodded, waving to hancock as she fled the room.

The door closed, trapping the two of them in there. Alone and cursed.