☕︎

Smiling, giggling, squeling while gripping his phone, everyone can literally see that he's in love. Correction, madly, in love, actually. But the question is, with who? Kim Dokja isn't the type to fall in love easily.

The only thing that adorable squid have been doing for years are staring down on his phone, scrolling through a bunch of online novels and maybe read a few short stories or aus on a bunch of reading apps.

This, my fellow readers, had made his other companions to worry about him. For his mental health, his social skills, his love life and basically just his life. That favourite reader of yours named Kim Dokja, ate weird yet decent foods. Like, who on Earth would eat cereals with chips?! That's literally a crime! Especially when they pour in some milk into it too! God damn it, Kim Dokja!!

But those are out of our main topic right now. Even someone as important as Uriel, one of the most famous models in Star Stream Co. is questioning about the person who succeeded in making Kim Dokja fall in love with them.

And because of this, the companions decided to meet up at Uriel's house. Since she volunteered and is rooting for Dokja and whoever the hell the other person is.

Uriel, clapping her hands while trying to gain some attention, finally starts talking.

"Alright folks, we have been robbed. We lost our lovely, adorable, good-looking—"

"Dumb," Sooyoung cut her off, stating a true statement before allowing Uriel to continue her speech once more.

"... Anyways, we lost our Kim Dokja. So here we are to find out who is this mysterious person who got him giggling and kicking his feet while staring at his phone."

"Uriel, sometimes I wonder if you're the one who is actually in love with Dokja," Heewon said, looking at Uriel with a confused face.

Hurriedly, she waves her arms around while denying.

"Hell no, Heewon. You know that I'm just a little fond of our little Dokja here,"

"Yeah sure." She said, rolling her eyes jokingly before letting out a cough.

Everyone are busy talking, discussing about Kim Dokja's love life. Uriel was betting on Hyunsung, one of the Star Eden Co.'s soloist. Pretty popular with the girls and guys, if you ask me. But Heewon, secretly having a tiny crush on the so called Hyunsung, told Uriel to bet on someone else instead.

"How about Namwoon?" Heewon said.

"Nah man, that new trainee have a huge crush on Jihye," Sooyoung said, thinking about the white haired guy who is so damn loud and noisy.

"Uhm, excuse me but why are we betting on guys only? Is Dokja finally going gay now or is he still bisexual..?" Yoo Sangah, who has been staying quiet for awhile, finally open her mouth. Making almost everyone in that room went silent.

"Shit you're right. Our Dokja is still a little straight." Uriel said, biting on her nail.

"Maybe he likes Seolhwa?" Sangah assumption made everyone in that room look at her. Most of them are shock.

"Ain't no way. That's impossible. We all know that Seolhwa is dating that progamer Yoo Joonghyuk?" Heewon said, making Sangah shakes her head slightly.

"Nope, Seolhwa and Joonghyuk isn't dating. Well I mean, they used to date but broke up after three months—"

"I'm sorry but what?! They dated for real?!" Sooyoung yelled, mouth open while processing the news she just got.

"Didn't I told you about this before.."

"NO??? AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW???"

"Probably," Heewon said, snickering before leaning against the couch.

Uriel, who has been quiet for awhile, was busy scrolling through her Twitter. She is currently busy stalking Kim Dokja's account because who knows if they'll get a clue from his random and latest posts? And bingo! Uriel did get a clue. But the problem is..

"Uh, guys. What's Twit?" Uriel asked, gaining the others attention.

"You mean, short from for Twitter?" Sooyoung said, frowning when Uriel shakes her head.

"Where did you found that? I never heard of it before?" Heewon said, taking out her phone before googling about Twit.

Sangah, on the other side, has searched up for the app on Play Store. Reading the app's description, she gulped, mumbling a soft 'uh-oh'. Unfortunately, Sooyoung heard it.

"What's wrong?"

"Uh.. Twit is a—" Before Sangah could finish talking, Heewon screech before looking at them with wide eyes.

"IT'S A DATING APP WHERE YOU'RE GETTING MATCHED WITH A RANDOM PERSON."

"... Shit," The others said.