☕︎

Kim Dokja is frustrated. He's feeling a little bit disappointed too. He let out a soft sigh, shoulders slumped down as if the world is going to end soon.

"You good, Dokja? I'm sorry. If only I didn't asked you to come along with me, something like this wouldn't have happened.." Uriel said, frowning as she place a hand on Dokja's shoulder; as if she's reassuring him that everything will be fine soon.

Dokja let out yet another sigh, covering his face with his hands as he shake his head.

"I don't mind about it but... How can they not notice that I'm gay? I'm literally a walking rainbow flag. How can they make a STRAIGHT rumour about me...?" He said out loud, not even noticing the glances he received from the staff and managers around them. Bihyung is one of the person there, crossing his arms and sighing. He's not even shock at this point.

The company right now is definitely having a hard time. One, because the rumour has effected Uriel's modeling career. And two, Kim Dokja's career as a photographer isn't that much effected, but the fact that society sees him as straight effect him more.

And lastly, fans seems to have caused a huge uproar in front of the building. No, not because of Dokja nor Uriel; although it's kind of related more to Dokja.

Metatron, who is standing in front of the Star Stream Co., is complaining something about if he have Dokja, he'll treat him even better than Bihyung.

"COME OUT BIHYUNG. I TOLD YOU THAT DOKJA IS BETTER OFF WITH ME!!"

The way the fans interpret Metatron's words has caused another huge misunderstanding.

"AYO?? METATRON?? YOU AND DOKJA?? THE KIM DOKJA??"

"YOU'RE GAY???"

"HELLO? AREN'T WE HERE FOR URIEL AND DOKJA??"

Basically, it's a chaos. And Bihyung can't even go out to protest or say anything about it. Actually, why the hell does Metatron even wants Dokja for? He's a photographer with good looks and great personality and cute, majestic, pretty, beautiful smile and grab able waist—

Okay, maybe now he can see the reasons why.

Dokja sit quietly in his chair, not even know what to do now. For once after hours and hours of nothing other than thinking and sighing, he finally decided to check his phone.

Oh? Messages? From Sunfish? Holy shit.

Yep, he definitely forgot about this sunfish guy existence for awhile. Blame it on the rumour...

[guwonwon] :
OMG IM SO SORRY FOR NOT REPLYING
I WAS BUSY
IM SORRY

Not long after, a reply came in.

[sunfishbastard] :
That's okay.
How are you feeling?

[guwonwon] :
disappointed

[sunfishbastard] :
...
That's alright.
I know that the rumour is false.
It'll get better soon, Kim Dokja.

[guwonwon] :
but i dont like the situation right now
:(

[sunfishbastard] :
I understand
I'm sure it'll get better soon.
Just hang on a little longer.

[guwonwon] :
:(
:(
:(

[sunfishbastard] :
...
:(

[guwonwon] :
oh no why are you sad
:(

[sunfishbastard] :
because you're sad
:(

[guwonwon] :
:(

[sunfishbastard] :
:)