Hi

well, this is not going to be an update but i have to talk about this. it's quite a sensitive topic but i will still talk about it; because spreading awareness is important.

as we all know, Palestine has been under attack for decades now. and i want to talk about it, although i am not from Palestine.

Hospitals are getting bombed, innocent citizens are being killed by Israelis' airstrikes. Their food has been cut off, water and electricity. How can people still be blind? It's so heartbreaking to see someone saying 'free Israel' when there is absolutely nothing for them to be free from.

the whole world knows. the whole world SEES. but it's up to the people to open their eyes and heart to see the truth. its heartbreaking, really. i just saw a video of a father holding two plastic bags filled with his children's pieces. the girl who recognised her mother that martyred because of the airstrikes just by looking at the mother's hair. the kids who trapped under the rubble. the ice cream trucks filled with corpse instead of ice cream.

its heartbreaking. and if any of you decide to stop reading my book just because im spreading awareness about the situation in Palestine, then go on. all i want to say is that i stand with Palestine.

"from the sky to the ground. Israel will be taken down. From the rivers to the seas. Palestine will be free 🇵🇸 🤍"

im not trying to offend anyone here, but this is the truth. and the truth will always hurt. so if you get annoyed by this, it shows that this IS the truth. your mind and heart know, but you're just too blind and arrogant to admit it.

and i know, there are Israelis people who died too. but not as much as the Palestinian. and seeing how Palestine is getting bombed even more now that their connections are cut off, the death in Palestine will probably increase even more.

please, open your eyes and see. if you're still arrogant and believe that Israel is the good guy here, there is something problematic about you and your heart.