☕︎

Hyunsung hummed softly while flipping through the magazine he found under the coffee table. An hour has passed since his friends asked him to wait for them at StarS Cafe. Yet, not even one of them have arrived.

Namwoon decided to held a celebration party since he finally debuted as a singer and a streamer. A soloist like Hyunsung and a streamer like Yoo Joonghyuk, to be more specific. He had forced the famous and almighty Yoo Joonghyuk to come too. And surprisingly, he agreed.

Jihye? Well she was the first one that Namwoon approached yesterday, asking her to join them today but of course, he got rejected before he could even said anything.

So in short, there will be Hyunsung, Joonghyuk, Seolhwa and Namwoon only for today.

"Did you waited long??" Seolhwa, who is the first one to finally appear after an hour of waiting, sit beside Hyunsung.

"Well, kind off. But I do know that you guys are quite busy so don't worry,"

"Haha, well yeah. The manager hold us in just now. You do know that we're going to do a collaboration with Star Stream Co., right?"

A collab between Eden Co. and Star Stream Co.? Damn. That will be lit! Eden have Seolhwa as their top model, Yoo Joonghyuk as their progamer slash streamer and Hyunsung as their top singer. While Namwoon and Jihye as their best trainees. Both of them are aiming to be a model but Namwoon decided to give up and became a singer and a streamer instead.

While in Star Stream Co., they have Kim Dokja and Han Sooyoung as their best photographers. Han Sooyoung is also one of the most famous writer in Seoul. Yoo Sangah and Uriel as their top models while Heewon is their famous streamer. Their manager is Bihyung, one of the most famous actor, who retired and decided to open up a company instead. And yes, the company is Star Stream Co..

These two companies are both on top three of the most famous companies of all time in Seoul. Oh, not to forget about the other workers in each of those companies. The Plotter, Wukong, Kyrgios and so on. For now, let's focus on the main first.

"You mean, we're collabing with THE Star Stream Co.?!" Hyunsung squels softly. Damn yeah, he is excited for sure!

He have been dying to meet his favourite streamer, Jung Heewon. He always find it cute when Heewon cursed or yelled at her other teammates for dying or losing. Such an angel for sure.

"Yeah! Woohoo! My first debut and we're already collaborating with one of the most famous company!" Namwoon, who has just arrived, screamed happily before plopping down on his seat.

Joonghyuk too, who arrived together with Namwoon, sit beside him. And the day went by peacefully with them talking and discussing about the collaboration.

"They said we're going to have a photoshoot with Uriel, Sangah and Heewon." Seolhwa said before sipping on her drink.

"Oh for real?! Then I guess the photographers will be Dokja-ssi and Sooyoung-ssi?" Hyunsung said with sparkling eyes. Other than Heewon, he is also a fan of Dokja and Sooyoung. The pictures they took are pretty and always amazed him.

"Mhm. Hyunsung hyung, you seems excited about this?" Namwoon asked before taking a huge chunk of bite on his donut.

"Well, yes of course! I'm meeting THE Kim Dokja! The famous photographer! I mean, I'm excited to meet Heewon too but nothing can defeat my adoration towards Kim Dokja!"

"He's only a photographer though?"

"Yeah, I know. But I really like him."

"How come?"

"He helped me when I was lost at United Kingdom before..."

Seolhwa and Namwoon glances at each other before laughing. Lord, Hyunsung, such an adorable person.

"I mean, he was nice, okay! And he even accompanied me for the whole day!"

"We get it Hyunsung, we get it." Seolhwa takes a deep breath before looking at Joonghyuk, who has been quiet for awhile.

"You good, Joonghyuk?"

"Yeah, no comments about this collaboration thingy?" Namwoon asked, making everyone to look at Joonghyuk.

"A good news, for sure."

Joonghyuk's answer was met with an annoyed groan coming from Namwoon.

"That's it?!"

".. Yeah,"

And again, his answer was met with another annoyed groan from Namwoon.

Of course, no one knows how happy and excited Joonghyuk is to finally meet with the person he has been keeping his eyes on.

That adorable, cute, good-looking and annoying squid face really is something.

When he first met and talked to Dokja on the so called matching slash dating app named Twit!, he was frustrated. How can a person be cute and annoying at the same time? He doesn't know.

And it was quite fun talking to the squid. The way he talk shit and embarrassed himself got Joonghyuk smiling alone like a madman. And Joonghyuk was grateful that Dokja doesn't know who he is. He was grateful that Mia was the one who made that account. And he is even grateful that his little sister didn't expose his identity to anyone in that app.

Being known as 'sunfishbastard' isn't that bad, he thought. And the fact that when Joonghyuk brought up his own name as the topic, Dokja himself said,

[guwonwon] :
sorry but i dont know that guy..

[guwonwon] :
is he a singer or smth??
sounds like an arrogant person tho lol

[sunfishbastard] :
...

[guwonwon] :
oops sorry
... are you that joonghyuk person..?

[sunfishbastard] :
no, im a fan of him

[guwonwon] :
oh?? then I'll search him up later!

That, for sure, made Yoo Joonghyuk's heart skip a beat. And he hates that. He hates it because he knows for sure that Kim Dokja said that without having any deep meaning.

"Annoying squid..." He mumbled. Good thing that none of his friends heard him.