☕︎

Kim Dokja is tired. He let out a soft, inaudible sigh as he listen to director Bihyung talking at the front. The meeting is not that bad, it was just... plain and boring. Well, at least for Kim Dokja, it is. Afterall, they have been talking about nothing but the collaboration; and everyone in the meeting room had already know about it. So what exactly is the point to talk about this again..?

"Kim Dokja, you are not focusing at all. Something in mind?" Bihyung said, eyes locking on Kim Dokja who is now, smiling and scratching his head nervously. 

"Oh no. Absolutely no, sir." Kim Dokja shake his head, now leaning against his seat as he try to focus on the meeting more.

He wants to turn on his phone so bad, to check up on his sunfish bastard. For once, Kim Dokja actually felt like the time is going too slow. Too damn slow to his liking.

But of course, he was just being a little dramatic. The meeting ended after an hour and a half, cramping almost half of the people's ass. Including Dokja, of course.

"Ugh, why do our director talk a lot? We literally had the same meeting like this before..!" Uriel complained, sighing as she stretch out her arms.

"It's because he loves talking. Anyway, did you see the way he was glaring at me for sleeping?! I mean, it wouldn't end up like that if the meeting wasn't too boring—"

"Shush!" Kim Dokja who was listening to Sooyoung rambling, quickly shut her up when Bihyung walk past them.

"I heard that, Sooyoung." He said, squinting his eyes at her before looking away, leaving afterwards.

"Geez, he's so moody and for what..?" Sooyoung cough slightly, sighing afterwards. Well, complaining and talking behind someone back wouldn't help her finish her work, so she went straight back to her office. A client of hers is still waiting for the photoshoot they had last week.

"You have anything to do, Dokja?" Uriel asked, smiling as she look at her favourite person. She stay by Dokja's side, waiting for his answer.

"Oh, actually no. I'm going back to my office though!"

"For..?"

"... For, uhm... Probably sleeping or resting or—"

"So, basically for nothing. Why don't you come and join me! There's a newly opened cat cafe around the street, let's go and check it out!" She said excitedly, now holding both of Kim Dokja's shoulders. Her eyes are glittering, making her look ten times even more excited.

Kim Dokja? Well, he don't really have a reason to say no. So he nods his head, smiling too as he look at Uriel. He's so babygirl.

"Sure!" And with that, they both take their things before going out; such as phone, power bank, credit cards and etc.

It didn't take long for them to arrive there, gaining almost everyone's attention since they didn't really hide their identities.

"Oh my god... Is that THE Uriel?!"

"Shut the hell up for a second, I want to listen Dokja breathing..."

Good for them, the two actually heard what they said. Both Dokja and Uriel wave at them, smiling sweetly at the fans. They received squels and screams in return, though.

"They like you for real."

"Oh no, didn't you heard that the girl wanted to listen to your breathing?"

Both of them teased each other, slightly tapping and smacking on each other's shoulder. Finally done ordering their drinks, they go straight to the cat's section.

"The cats are so cute...!" Kim Dokja loves cats, so he went in first; grabbing a few cats and hold them in his arms. But one after one cats left him, leaving him with only one now in his arms.