☕︎

While our lovely Kim Dokja is having a meeting, a certain sunfish is not very happy. 'Why isn't he replying yet??' he thought. With an unhappy face, Joonghyuk then put his phone away.

He didn't realise that while he's acting all sulky, Hyunsung and Namwoon are secretly looking at him. With the power of telepathy, the both of them stare at each other's eyes, glancing and sending signals and messages to each other through their sharp eyes.

'The hell is wrong with him?' Namwoon furrowed his eyebrows.

'I don't know? Maybe something happened?' Hyunsung shrugs, carrying on with his own stuff. He have no time to waste since he is going to have a rehearsal for his next comeback soon. But of course, busybody Namwoon could never let a hot-tea-Joonghyuk-related stuff slide.

'Could it be... love problem?!' Namwoon make a shock, disappointed face.

'.. If so, why do you look so disappointed..' Hyunsung look at him with a puzzled expression.

'Because I kind of still rooting for JoongHwa. Joonghyuk hyung looks good with Seolhwa noona.'

"I might be wrong but I feel like you two are thinking about me." With that, the both of them look at Joonghyuk. Hyunsung smiles awkwardly while Namwoon sweats.

"Ha..?? What do you mean, hyung? Haha, you're so funny. Us? Thinking about you? Haha no, of course not." Namwoon said while waving both of his hands in the air.

"You guys have been glancing at each other while making weird faces after looking at me, though." Joonghyuk, who was sitting on the couch, crosses his arms across his chest.

"Ah? You must have mistook it! We were actually.. Uhm.. thinking about... Uh..." Namwoon looks around. Panicking, he then look at the picture hanging on the wall behind Yoo Joonghyuk.

"Aha! We were actually looking at the picture behind you! It looks so... uh.. pretty and.. mesmerising! Yup, yeah. Exactly." Listening to Namwoon's bullshit, Joonghyuk then shakes his head.

'Picture? The hell does he mean by picture? There's no picture behind me—' His thought was caught off by the picture behind him.

God, why has he never saw this picture before?!

"Huh..?" Joonghyuk was speechless. A few moment of silent has passed before Hyunsung decided to talk.

".. Ahaha, Joonghyuk-ssi. Namwoon and I are going out for lunch. You want to come along?" Hyunsung said, gaining Joonghyuk's attention just for a second.

"No, no. You guys can go first." And with that, the two left him alone in the room.

It's like a room for the idols and workers at the company there to rest. Most of them spent their leisure time there. You need a me time alone? Just go to the room. You need some sleep? Just go to the room. You need a place to drink tea and meditate? Just go to the room!

But of course, this is the first time Yoo Joonghyuk stay in that room. He usually spend his time in his own studio, a place where he streams and stuff. However, today Namwoon and Hyunsung decided to brought him to that room because they said there's a few things they need to discuss for the upcoming collaboration with Star Stream Co.

Once again, Joonghyuk look at the picture.

"... How pretty," Joonghyuk hates to admit it but he can obviously feel his own lips curving into a small smile.

The picture, showing a well known photographer named Kim Dokja, was smiling brightly at the camera. Dokja himself admitted that he's only a photographer, but with that look of his, everyone know that he could be more than that.