☕︎

"No, Bihyung. YOU are the one who does not understand! I thought everyone's opinions matter?! Then why did you reject mine?! Huh!?" The meeting was quite hectic right now. With Metatron going insane, and Bihyung thinking of a way to calm the other manager down. Actually, no. Why would he even bother to try calming Metatron down? It's not his job to do that.

Plus even if Metatron is going mad, this is his building. His company. Not Bihyung's.

And by the time Metatron grabbed his own chair and was about to throw it somewhere, a few of his people immediately speak up.

"Woah, woah. Manager! Calm down." Seolhwa said, looking quite worried. Not for the manager, but the chair. Yeah, they might have the budget to buy a new one but it's going to be a waste of money since it's only a chair.

"Manager, think before do!" Jihye exclaimed, trying her best to snatch the chair from Metatron. It's like watching a rugby game for everyone else.

"OMG, this is a great content to make me go viral!" And of course, that would be Namwoon. He snapped a picture, and posted it on his Instagram account. I believe that Namwoon represent each one of us if this ever happens in real life.

[namnam] has made a post!

+ [namnam] :our papa on a rampage

+ [namnam] :
our papa on a rampage

Read other 1,002 comments

[feetlicker] :
HELP 😭😭

[choisansteponmepls] :
NAMWOON WHAT IS THIS PICTURE 😭😭

[namnam] replying to [choisansteponmepls] :
hey.. i tried my best, okay.. 😔🥺

[dedishome] :
NAH MAN I SWEAR IF I SEE AN ARTICLE ABOUT YOU GETTING FIRED TOMORROW 😭🙏

[j.hye] :
im praying for you 😮‍💨

[namnam] replying to [j.hye] :
are you worried about me 🫣

[j.hye] replying to [namnam] :
blocked.

[xoxoyjhlovr] :
pookie it has only been a few days after your official debut.... 💀😭

And by the time Namwoon lifted his head up from his phone, checking on the current situation, Metatron was already looking at him. Metatron was glaring so hard; even Superman who has laser eyes would get intimidated.

Just like that, Namwoon knows that he will be called to the office right after this meeting ends.

"... So, are you calm now?" Binhyung asked, raising an eyebrow as he looked at Metatron, who weems to be fuming with anger still. Since the other didn't say anything in response, Bihyung decided to continue with the meeting.

"You said that you would like to take Kim Dokja into your company, right? Unfortunately, no. He's an asset to our company, our sunshine. Unless you want to be beaten up by the sunshine protectors." Bihyung said again, but this time while pointing at the so called sunshine protectors members.