☕︎

After two hours of meeting and having their ass cramped and flattened,  both Bihyung and Metatron decided to end it. They need to keep it plump and fresh, after all. They need to keep the recoil going crazy as always.

Even though they're flat, naturally. But hey, that's okay. Ass is still an ass as long as it has that beautiful crack in between those cheeks.

Anyway, now Dokja is sitting at a cafe. All together with his best friends and new friends. And yes, Joonghyuk is in that 'new' friends circle too. Although Dokja finds their encounter and interaction a little too weird, he finds it quite funny too.

Like the time where they ordered their drinks together, earlier.

Dokja was at the front line, together with Joonghyuk. They both were told to order the drinks together, well, since Uriel keeps on pushing them both and forcing them. She even threatened that if they didn't come back with her drink, she will make sure that she'll haunt them forever. In a living way, by the way. It's too early for her to die. She's too young. And too pretty.

"Uriel wanted a cup of Americano, right?" Dokja looked up, looking at Joonghyuk to make sure that he got it right. If he got the wrong order, Uriel might start throwing a tantrum.

Dokja might be Uriel's best friend but he has a hard time acknowledging Uriel's favourite drink. That woman has a schedule for a specific coffee for a certain day!

For example, on Monday she will only drink black coffee. Because Monday is the day where her energy runs out quickly, and she might actually fall asleep anytime and anywhere without her black coffee. While on Wednesday, she will only drink a cup of latte. Because it reminds her of the day where she met the prettiest woman on earth, who was in fact a part time worker at
the cafe.

... That was for another story.

Being busy staring at Dokja's face for a while now, Yoo Joonghyuk came back to his senses. Why is this man so whipped? Damn.

"Sorry, what?" Joonghyuk asked, wanting the other to repeat. Blame it on his ears for letting Dokja's words slide out so easily.

"Uriel asked for a cup of Americano, right?" And in response, Yoo Joonghyuk nodded his head. Once they finished ordering, they wait for the drinks.

At first they thought that the waiters will serve it to their table, but because a certain SOMEONE (who is in fact IS Uriel but the two of them don't know) bribes the cafe workers to let both Joonghyuk and Dokja to bring the drinks themselves instead.

So here they are, standing together while waiting.

And our Yoo Joonghyuk decided to make the first move. He let out an awkward cough, before looking at Dokja with a smile.

"Nice weather, isn't it?" Not only that Yoo Joonghyuk's smile is too attractive and shiny, challenging the sun's brightness, but his lame question also caused the sun to get disappointed; disappearing behind the clouds and rain started to pour down instead.

This, caused both Kim Dokja and Yoo Joonghyuk to stay silent, staring at the sudden pouring rain outside. Even the people inside of the cafe was silently staring at the pouring rain, while taking quick glances at those two who seems a little too sentimental together. Thanks to the rain.

"... I guess..?" Kim Dokja said, unsure whether him answering that question might be offensive or not. Well, since the sun disappeared right after Joonghyuk asked that.

We all know how embarassing that is. To be fair, the question alone was embarassing enough. And to lessen the awkwardness in Yoo Joonghyuk's side, the man let out a forced, light cough. Covering up his embarassment for sure.