Conflict

Karan is taking care of imlie since childhood . He was always there with her. He knew Imlie would find a man of her life but he is worried . As the man is none other than Aryan Singh Rathore. Aryan is a genuine guy with temperament issues . He is goes angry usually. He lost senses when he is angry . Imlie has a delicate heart. She is sensitive. What if Aryan breaks her heart ? He needs to talk to Aryan about this. No matter he is leader or not if he breaks her heart he will rip his head of.

Aryan was doing his work in laptop. Imlie was lying down on bed beside him. She got another process of transformation. It's painful and tiring.

She was studying Aryan curiously. His perfectly trimmed beard , scarred eyebrow, pink lips ,Chiseled jawline.

Aryan senses her gaze on him. He didn't reacted to see what she do.

After thinking a lot imlie decided to have her first kiss. She pulled Aryan towards her. She is inexperienced. Aryan smiled at her antics .

Their lips moved in a perfect rhythm. Her small fists holding his coller. His hands roming on her back.

Aryan: I don't know how much I'll be able to control.

Imlie hummed in response and hugged him tight.

Precap: Aryan Karan talk