We belong to eachother

Aryan woke up in morning with a paim in his body. He felt he is snuggled into something soft . He opened his eyes and saw he is snuggling in between Imlie's breasts and sleeping on her. But...

When did he came back home?????

What happened to him????

He tried to recall yesterday's event.

He felt his energy was draining. Suddenly car crashed. He became out of control. He was not able to hold his own powers. He called Chirag.

Then he face palmed.

What the heck!!! He literally driven out everyone????? He has beaten his friends???

Then he suddenly remembered something. He lifted Imlie's kurti and saw purple bruises. He flinched in pain . What did he do??? She is hurt!!!

Imlie felt ticklish touches on her waist.
She opened her eyes and saw Aryan sitting with a painful expression.

Imlie: Aryan!!!! Are you ok??? I...

She was not completed . Aryan pulled her in his arms.

Aryan: I've hurt you!!! You're in pain!!

Imlie: you didn't!! But I was scared !! I thought something will happen to you!! Let me call Maya!!

Aryan stopped her from calling Maya.

Aryan: first I wanna spend sometime with you.

Imlie didn't saw her night dress straps has fallen and her boobs are almost visible to Aryan .

Aryan : let's start what you've promised me !

Imlie: huh???

Aryan: buttons on your body. Well I can find two more!!
Imlie: what ??

Aryan: my most favourite sweets. Your boobs.

Imlie blushed furiously: Aryan!!!

Aryan about to kiss her.  But Chirag with other three barged inside. Aryan was quick enough to hide Imlie in his arms.

Aryan: what the heck !!!

Karan was protective about her since childhood. He was not able to hold anymore. Something came over on him. He lost his temper. He marched towards Imlie and slapped across her cheeks twice.

Imlie was shocked.

Aryan roared like a lion: Karan!!!! how dare you!!!!!

Karan: I thought you're a good person!! But you're nothing but a gold digger slut!!

Imlie: Karan!!!

Her eyes welled up.

Karan: Don't you dare!!! You don't love Aryan!! You're using him as stairs  of success!!

Imlie can't believe that her bestfriend is saying this to her. She looked at everyone. She felt so humiliated.

She ran to her room .
She started to pack her bag and changed her dress. She doesn't belong to this rich people. She is a middle class normal girl. There must be a way to break the bond between Aryan and her. What if she is not his soulmate??

She cried heart out. She loved Aryan with all her heart. For the first time after her parents death she felt so lonely

Imlie : Maa Baba why did you left me alone??? See your Gudiya is lonely. She is crying! Come here and hide me in your arms please!!!!

Aryan  was banging the door like maniac.

Aryan: Imlie !!! Open the door!!! Please baby you're scaring me!!

He was about to break the door but Imlie came out from the room.

Aryan was shocked to see her state. Her expression is blank. Her eyes are red and full of tears . She holds her bag and ready to leave.

Aryan: baby what are doing!! Where are you going!!

Imlie: back to my home!!

Aryan: Imlie it is your home!! You belong to me !! I belong to you!!!

Imlie: stop it Aryan!! Don't show me this dream!!

Dream can't be true!!!

She burst out in crying.

- don't you see !! Everyone thinks so low of me!! Even my best friend!! What if someday you Leave me too?? What if you feel same ???

Aryan: i can't think like this!! I can't live without you!!  Don't you see it???
He feels her pain . Imlie felt her chest started paining badly. She tried to hold herself together but failed.

Here before Chirag Ruchika and Maya can say Anything Karan lost her senses. Suddenly they hear a soul searing scream of imlie!!

They rush towards there.

They saw Imlie is screaming in pain !!! Aryan holds her in his arm.

Aryan: is he happy now?? My love is in pain!! Why did he do this??

Maya : get her in basement fast!!! Chirag Ruchika bring Karan too!!

Precap: who is he???