You're truly Mine

Aryan and Imlie are lying in eachother's arm on bed of a farmhouse . Imlie is sleeping peacefully in his arms. Her expression is showing the ultimate pleasure of her heart.
Aryan felt a sense of possessiveness seeing her sleeping on his arm curled up like a kitten.

He remembered how she was moaning by his touch.

She was looking like a goddess.

He went to a flashback when he took her interview.

Flashback

Aryan was highly irritated by all the interview candidates. It was not his job but he is bound to do that because editor in chief is unwell now.

He thought to take a break but already a girl is sent inside.

Something makes him curious about her. She looked so confident but so pure. Till the time all the girls tried to make themselves look like a model. But this girl is wearing simple kurti and leggings. Her hair is tied in a half cluch. Just a Bindi and lip balm. Her lips are full looked like a soft rose petal. Seeing him checking her like that a tint of blush appeared on her cheeks.

What the fuck!!! He is checking her ??? What will she think about him???

Aryan: well your name?

Girl: Imlie Raikar.

Aryan: I see your college have a good review about you. Your marks are pretty good. But marks doesn't give impacts. I'll ask you .

Aryan was asking questions and she was answering but he was hardly listening. His eyes travelled through her coller bone. Her chin contented three dots . He wonders if thats make up or moles. His eyes stucked on her eyes. He can spend eternity to look at those deep oceans.

Aryan: Ms. Raikar!

Imlie: yes sir!

Aryan: you're hired! But you'll be working under me!

A sweet smile lingered on her lips which touched her eyes as well.

Imlie: I won't disappoint you .

Aryan: I know!

She said good bye and left.

- it will be fun My little sparkle.

Flashback

He came back to senses when he saw Imlie raised herself a little and looking at him  with love.
Her naked body and heavenly assets are playing peek a boo through the blanket .

Aryan pulled her for another hot makeout session.

Precap: naughty girl.

Sorry for short update. Yesterday was my birthday. So I was busy at partying.