party time

Imlie and Maya were talking to eachother.

Imlie: don't you think Rudra is a bit weird?

Maya: hushh ! I thought I'm the only one who found him that way. I don't like him at all. But Some how he helped Aryan in his tough time. That's why they're still together. But I think he has other intention.

- same here! Karan said from behind.

Karan: I never liked him . He never attended any party before. Why suddenly he is interested in Aryan's personal life .

Maya: I don't know what to think ! So much happened in a short time.

Imlie: we have to be cautious.

Chirag: about what???

Maya: jeez!!!! Why you scare people like this?

Chirag: now what did I do?

Maya: you just snuck up on us.

Chirag: hey I didn't do that!!

Karan: now don't start you two.

Suddenly Aryan called imlie.

Aryan: ladies and gentlemen. Today I called you for an announcement. I like this announcement to be done by my mother.

Narmada: today is the happiest day of my life. My son chose his life partner. He is getting engaged today. The girl is none other than my little girl Imlie!!

Everyone was happy including her colleagues except one girl Gauri . She tried to impress Aryan after getting job as his secretary. But he never paid attention towards her.

Gauri taunted imlie: wow!! Nice catch imlie!! Direct the billionaire Aryan Singh Rathore!!! I thought you're an innocent middle class girl but you turned out to be a gold digger.

-Enough !!! Said Rudra Jaisawal by surprising everyone before Aryan could react.

Rudra: do you know Karan and Imlie are childhood besties ? Karan is more rich and famous then Aryan. If she wanted a rich man she could've been chose her best buddy. The fact is you tried to woo Aryan but failed.

Aryan: you don't have to come from tomorrow. I'll clear your dues. But if I find you disturbing my girl anywhere. I'll make sure your life is enough miserable to for you ask for death.

Gouri left the party angrily.

Narmada: now come on let's start the engagement. She clapped like a little excited girl.

Imlie: thanks regards Mr. Jaiswal.

Rudra: call me Rudra.

She smiled forcefully.

Karan and Maya exchange a glance.

Ruchika who was standing beside imlie said excitedly: oh come on Aryan make her wear the ring you can stare her a lot after that.
Everyone laughed at this and Arylie blushed.

They made eachother wear the ring.

The colleagues congratulated them.

Precap: dark hooded man.