Something is not Right

Imlie is waiting at home for Aryan. She is alone there. She became impatient. Why he is still not here?? Is he still in the office?
Before she could think more Chirag and karan drag a raging Aryan inside house. He has numerous injuries in hand . Imlie rushed towards him.

Imlie: Aryan!!!! What happened????????

But to her surprise Aryan's eyes are glowing like firey red.

Chirag: don't touch him imlie!! Somebody tried to summon his dark powers! He is out of control now! He might hurt you!!

Before he could complete Aryan pushed chirag and karan far away . He came near imlie in a flash and grab her tightly.

Karan rushed towards him but he is more powerful than others. Aryan easily throw him away like he doesn't had any weight.

Aryan's grip tightened on Imlie's waist  .

She flinched in pain!

They all thought Aryan gonna hurt her now!

Chirag: we have to do something!!! He will hurt Imlie!!

Karan: Aryan is more powerful than any of us ! He can kill her!!

Imlie was not able to hear anything! Her focus is on Aryan's injury! Her love is hurt! That's all she can saw! She slowly placed her hand on his neck!! Slowly she traced her hands on his cheeks.

That worked like a magic !

Aryan closed her eyes and placed his head on her hand.

Chirag: wait!! He is calm now I think!

Karan: yes! Let's take him to his room!

They approach towards him.

Aryan immediately pulled imlie into his arms and gave a large growl. 

Aryan: nobody touches her!!! Mine !!! Only mine!! I'll kill you all if you hurt my girl!!!! He said in a beast like tone.

He hides imlie in his arms.

He don't recognise us!!!

Maya's voice came from the door.

They looked at her.

Imlie sensed Aryan is getting angry again!!

Maya: he will only listen to Imlie now!

Imlie tried to calm him down: calm down Aryan! Nobody is hurting us ! They're our friends. Family Aryan!! Relax!!!

Surprisingly Aryan didn't obliged to go with them anymore. Except they tried to free imlie from his grip.

He shouted again: Mine!!!

Chirag: all right buddy!! Got it!! She is yours!!

They made Aryan sit on bed. Aryan to everyone's surprise snuggled into Imlie's breasts more.

Chirag: congrats Imlie! You've a super angry and possesive dark angel boyfriend to handle!! A perfect couple like beauty and the beast!!

Maya: shut up Chirag!!! I'm giving a potion try to make him drink . Till morning he will be ok! But don't leave his sight! He will kill someone sure!!

Imlie nodded her head!

But chirag thought to irritate Aryan a bit. As he know he calmed down now.

Chirag: do you love imlie buddy??

Aryan nodded his head like a kid.

Chirag: is she beautiful???

Aryan pulled imlie to his lap: mine!!! Mine to see!! You don't look at her!! 

Imlie's eyes widened!!

Chirag: ok brother you look at her now I'll leave!!

Maya slapped his head: why did you do that ??

Chirag: hey!!! I just love to see possessive Aryan! It's a rare sight!

Karan was feeling a bit angry. He saw couple was  hickey marks on Imlie's neck . Why she is rushing to things ??

He decided to talk to her .

Here Imlie made Aryan drink the potion and lay him down on bed.

Aryan thought to be playful.

Tap!!!! Tap !!! Tap !!!

He pushed Imlie's nose like a button & said loudly.

Imlie: what are you doing???

Aryan: you've so many buttons on your body??

Imlie is baffled! Why is he behaving like a drunk!

Her phone rang.

Imlie: hello!

Maya: sorry I forgot to tell you ! He will behave weirdly after drinking potion ! So be careful!

Imlie: ok!

She soon had to shift her attention towards Aryan.

Aryan pulled her kurti and tried to peep inside it.

Imlie: Aryan what are you trying to see?

Aryan: buttons !!

Imlie: human doesn't have buttons !

Aryan: but you've!!

Imlie: where??

Aryan: I'm trying to find!!!

Imlie: we will find out together tomorrow!! You need rest now!! You'll sleep!!

Aryan: you'll be with me Naa?

Imlie: I'll be .

He snuggled into her breasts again. And slept like a kid.

Imlie felt something is not just right ! Something bigger is coming for them.
The test of  their love .

Precap: problem