The Untold History

Rudra started describing the backstory. Over 1800 years ago this has been started. Shine and Aura were so powerful. They used to maintain balance between magical and non magical world. Angels mages witches werewolf. All worked together.  But then someone called a negative demonic force from dark world to destroy this balance and rule over the world with it. But with the blessings of Mata mahakali and Mahadev shine always had a couple dark angel and angel of light who possess the five elements Power. They've born with adi shakti and Mahadev's blessings. They're unbeatable. First time the shine were able to defeat it and sent it back to dark world but it killed the one of the angel couple. Only both of their United powers can lock that gateway. This asurik entity always tried to pull the dark powers to its side . But never succeed with shine. Everytime only one person amoung you backstab. Now its time for that entity two come back. Thats why imlie and Aryan were reborn. To protect the world from it. But this time I don't want history to repeat and Aryan to lose his love otherwise he will be more destructive than the entity.

Everyone was speechless.

Karan spoke for the first time.

Karan: but why did you provoke me and Aryan ?

Rudra: to test your control over your power.

Aryan: but how will we know who is the person trying to call that entity?

Before rudra can reply .

One person stabbed Karan and grab imlie on knife point.

It was none other than Chirag.

Maya : chirag!!!!!

Chirag: yes it's me! Now if you all want imlie alive then don't move.
Imlie don't try to outsmart me. I know your ability and can counter them easily.

Aryan: chirag leave her you bastard .

Chirag: how can I leave my soon to be queen?

Ruchika: leave her you moron!

Chirag: no way . I'll marry her after killing you all. But first Aryan .

He threw a dagger on aryans chest directly.

Imlie tried to break free herself like a Maniac.

Imlie: Aryan!!!!! No !!!!!!! Leave me!!!!

She felt herself in immense pain. Her vison got blurred. She slowly lost her consciousness. She saw Aryan trying to reach to her.

But a group of man holded all of his friends in a place.

Precap: ultimate fight.