it's work time ... may be

Imlie joined office after one week.
Surprisingly everyone in the office knew she met with an accident and now joining back to office.
Imlie sat on her desk with is exactly opposite of Aryan's cabin.
Her friends greeted her well. She went back to her work. After sometime peon told her that s
Aryan is calling her. One of her colleague told her: hope boss is not angry with you for your absence. Take care and best of luck.

Neetish (another colleague) : relax she had an accident. It's not her fault.

Imlie: can I go now guys ?

They giggled. Yes go.

Aryan's cabin was covered with curtain so nobody can look what he is doing .

Imlie knocked and went inside .

Imlie: did you called me sir??

Aryan: yes I did! Look at this file thoroughly.
Imlie Stands  beside his Chair.

She was so engrossed with file she didn't saw mischievous smile in Aryan's face.
Imlie was wearing a black middie pencil skirt and a white shirt. She felt a hand moving upside from her thigh.

Imlie gasped: Aryan what are you doing!!! Somebody will see us !!

Aryan pulled her into his lap.

🔴🔴🔴🔴 Mature content 🔴🔴🔴🔴

Aryan lifted her skirt up completely

Aryan: I don't care!! I need you now!!

Imlie: what if somebody comes in.

Aryan: only they're up for their death because I'm not stopping.

He ripped her panty .

Imlie gasped loudly.

He removed her shirt and tied her hands on her back with it. He removed her skirt and threw that far

Imlie was a beautiful mess by now .

He opened her bra hooks and threw that aside.

Imlie: Aryan please.

Aryan smiled at her . She is putting up a failure effort to hide herself.

Aryan: I love you like this! Bare open for me!
He kissed her nipples teasingly .

Her back arched.

His fingers are teasing her folds pinching tickling with one hand and other hand is holding her on his lap firmly.
Imlie: don't tease me please!

Aryan: tell me what do you want Baby girl! Specific words .

Imlie: touch me there !

Aryan took her one nipple in mouth and started messaging other one . On other side he inserted his two fingers without warning.

Imlie: ahhhhhhh!!!

His fingers started working inside.

Imlie was shivering in his touch. She never thought of sitting naked in her office that too in her boss's lap who turned out to be her would be husband.

Aryan left her nipples to claim her lips but Imlie already claimed his lips.

Aryan felt all her feelings. Love insecurities. Fear of losing him. Doubts trust everything.

She came in to his hands.

Aryan released her hands and pulled her to a hug.

Aryan: I can never get enough of you. I never thought of being possessive and restless for someone. You changed me. I love you imlie! I can't live without you anymore. For the first time I want and accept your claim on me. I'm yours only& you're mine only!

Imlie: I love you Aryan!!

She hides her face in his arms.

Imlie: now let me wear my clothes and go!

Aryan: no!!

Imlie: what?? We're in office!! You already torn my panty . I've to sit without one. For the rest of the day !

Aryan: promise me that you'll be sleeping with me from now on our bedroom!

Imlie: ok promise!! Now please!!

Aryan left her and Imlie stand up to get her clothes which is lying other side of the room.

Once imlie Turned Aryan spanked and squeezed her ass cheeks.
Imlie jumped out: Aryan!!!

Aryan: I like your bum. It's so hot and sexy. I don't think I mind if you roam pantyless around me!!

Imlie: shut up!! Badmash !!

🔴🔴🔴🔴Mature content ends 🔴🔴🔴🔴

She blushed. She put on her clothes hurriedly and left.

In a dark room.

A person with black clothes standing in front of a girl's painting.

Person: it's time. After 600 years you guys are reborn. But the fate will never change. It will be same. I'll get what I want and you well get ...

Person started laughing evilly.

I'm coming now Shine. Try to save everything from me...

Precap: Aryan's accident