Prologue.

Book One

Book One

One simply cannot overstem from their blood. Yet one can overstem from it if they had come to abandon you. Placing you in the middle of the forest all alone and without the right resources. A baby left for the predators to be eaten alive. And yet a family of outcasts picked you up off the forest ground. And you've lived with them ever since. The family of outcasts that had come to raise you were the Addams family.

Being raised with a bunch of outcasts made you also an outcast. But you were extremely close to one of them, your sister. The two of you were practically twins. Being the same age. You were chained in handcuffs at the wrist and the key was forever lost in an abandoned coffin that had come to be buried long ago. You and Wednesday always looked out for one another even if you had different goals, wants, and needs. Wednesday dressed in only black whilst you dressed in white, polar opposite colors.

Wednesday's personality was different from yours when she was pessimistic, you were optimistic. When she followed logic, you followed emotion. She barely shows or acknowledges emotion practically running away from them, you fell in the deep end of the colorful wide assortments that you felt. Wednesday loved too little, you loved too much. You were sunshine, Wednesday was moonlight.

But the both of you fit well. Fitting together as if you were puzzle pieces. A riddle and a rhyme. A knife and glove at a crime scene. Handcuffs and a key. Metal rod and lightning. A shovel and a grave.

You two never stray away from one another refusing to be split apart. You two shared a bond more powerful than sisters. The bond you shared was one made with pure love and terror. Nothing would ever tear it apart.

But what happens when you two are transferred to another school all because of some incident? A school meant for the outcasts. A school that holds so many secrets that are begging to be figured out and solved.

 A school that holds so many secrets that are begging to be figured out and solved