Chapter 3.

Parents Weekend

Parents Weekend

Shedding different blood meant that you looked heavily different from the Addams family. Somehow in some way it managed to bug you. But now as you've grown you have come to toss that feeling aside. Trying your best not to feel insecure about it.

You stayed by Wednesday's side as Weems spoke to the parents, "Nevermore was created as a safe haven for our children to learn and to grow, no matter who they are or what they are." People applauded it. "I realize most of you have heard about the unfortunate incident involving one of our students. But I'm happy to report that Eugene is on the mend and is expected to make a full recovery. So let's focus on the positive and make this Parent's Weekend our very best yet." Another applause from everyone.

"On the mend?" Your twin questioned with an agitated voice. "Try in a coma."

Enid frowns as she asks, "Have you been to see him?" Wednesday looks over at her werewolf roommate. "You're his friend."

"I'm the reason he's in the hospital." She then glances at your covered arm.

Enid then defended her, "That is not your fault, okay?" She then points out, "The monster hasn't attacked anyone this past week. Maybe you two finally scared it off with your girl power."

"Or maybe it went into hiding to avoid this weekend." Both of your eyes landed on your family that just walked in. "I knew I should've worn my plague mask."

Enid frowns as she stares at her family howling into the blue skies. "Would you look at my family? Talk about toxic pack mentality." Seeing her parents, you saw some of the reason she was able to survive her family after they started to change under the full moon; her father. He looked rather supportive, quiet, and a bit timid. "I give my mom 30 seconds before her judge-y claws come out." The two both sighed heavily, "Let's get this over with."

Before you separated from one another, you bid, "Good luck... to you both."

Then you three set off heading towards your families. "There they are!" Gomez raises his hands to you both. "Oh how we missed those accusing eyes and youthful sneer, matched with delicate eyes and dangerous moths." He wraps his arms around you both. Wednesday didn't return it but you did.

Your mother greeted you both, "How are you my little rain cloud and one?"

Wednesday grabs your hand from behind making sure not to inflict pain in your bad arm. "I thought Thing was informing you of our every move." Your parents' faces fell as they were caught. "I uncovered your feeble subterfuge almost immediately."

Gomez asks, "So how's the little fella doing? Does he still have all of his fingers?"

"Relax, I haven't snapped any of his digits. Yet." Wednesday assures.