Chapter 4.

Family Therapy

Family Therapy

Sitting in Dr Kinbott room. You heavily dreaded this moment. Dreading every second of it. Time left ticking as no one dared to speak. Pugsley snacking from a bowl.

Dr Kinbott spoke first, "So who wants to start?" Long moments passed of no one speaking. "Maybe we can discuss what it's like having Wednesday and Y/n away from home."

Everyone that sat close together as if a tight knit group never dared to speak. The only one was the youngest of you all, Pugsley, "I mean, for me... it-it's been hard not having them around. I never thought I'd miss being waterboarded so much." Now that was Wednesday's doing. You on the other hand always threw axes to help better his precision.

The therapist frowns and she turns towards the parents. "Morticia, Gomez. How have you've been coping?"

Morticia answers, "It's been torture for us too."

"Fortunately my brother Fester's rack fits two people." Wednesday grabs your hand as she stares into oblivion.

Morticia finishes, "Nothing like a good stretch to bring out the best in each other." She places her hand in front of you both, Gomez taking it as he calls her a pet name just for her. Kissing the back of her hand before trailing her arm.

Kinbott stares with her lips thinning. Not sure how to stop this.

Giving Wednesday a look, she speaks loudly, "Enough!" She then brings out a file. Gomez's old file. "I think it's high time my parents faced the music." She stands up standing in front of them. "It seems they've been lying to us." She gestures to both you and her. "Keeping secrets. Murderous secrets that need to be addressed." She then pulls out a photo of Garret Gates. "Who was Garrett Gates? And why are you accused of murdering him?" She demanded to know.

Pugsley's eyes light up, "Whoa."

Morticia grits her teeth, "Those charges were dropped. Your father is an innocent man."

"Local sheriff doesn't seem too convinced."

Morticia rises from her seat. "Wednesday, stop." She orders. "This is neither the time nor place."

"Actually!" Kinbott spoke. 'This is exactly the place. These sessions—"

Your mother snaps, "Doctor. This does not concern you." She then turns back to your sister. "And I refused to debate a decades-old witch-hunt with you right now."

Kinbott began stuttering out. Gomez spoke to his wife softly, "Darling, maybe we should–"

"No! This session is over."

"Have it your way, Mother."

"Wednes- Wednesday–"

"If you refuse to tell me the truth, I'll just have to excavate myself." She grabs her things heading towards the door. Stopping, she looks over at you waiting for you to go with her. You picked up your things and went right behind her. Then you two were off.

Morticia right behind you questioned your sister's intentions, "What were you thinking? How could you ambush your father like that? Wednesday!"

Your twin stops walking as she turns towards you, "How could I? You insisted we go to this school. Did you really think we wouldn't find out your secrets?"

"You both don't need the full story. Your father did nothing wrong." Morticia waves her finger at her.

"I'll be the judge of that." She goes to leave.

But you had other plans. "What if he didn't, Wednesday." She turns to you. "What if Dad didn't kill Garret?" You try proposing.

Wednesday stares at you slightly betrayed. But she hides any emotions. "Fine. If you even think he did nothing wrong, go with them. See if I care." with that she rushes away.

" with that she rushes away