Finally

Finally... Dinah thought. The rest of the week went by quickly, and now it was Friday night. Party night. Dinah came up with the first thing she wanted Karly to experience, and since she won the bet, she get's to actually do it.

Luckily all the girls were alright with taking the niner to a party, they wanted to see what Karly would be like at a high high school gathering, especially since it's with mostly grade 11's and 12's.

Karly wasn't too excited about the party, but still had a bit of curiosity about the party, so it didn't take long to convince Karly to go.

"Karly!" Dinah yelled after the young girl. Karly turned around curious as to what Dinah wanted. "I'm coming with you and Lauren, so I can help you get ready for the party tonight." Dinah said sitting down in the backseat of Lauren's car.

"Umm alright." Karly answered shyly. Lauren and Dinah immediately struck up a conversation between themselves talking about the party and who's going to be there.

Soon enough they parked in Lauren's driveway and Dinah dragged Karly to her house, while Lauren made her way up the driveway chuckling to herself. Good luck to Karly. Dinah's going to exhaust her by just trying to pick out an outfit.

"Hi mom! I'm sleeping over at Dinah's tonight!" Karly yelled, still being dragged by Dinah up the stairs. Her mom smiled at her younger daughter, thanking whoever introduced Karly to her new friends, making her daughter happy. "Alright, have fun!" She hollered up after them.

It wasn't a complete lie, Karly and the rest of the girls were sleeping over at Dinah's after, but Karly did feel a bit guilty for not telling her mom the complete truth.

"Ok so it's a pretty chill party so you don't need to dress up too much, but you can't just wear the school sweater..." Dinah said half talking to Karly and half talking to herself, while digging through Karly's closet.

"Why not?" Karly asked curiously. If it's not that formal, what's wrong with my sweater? Karly wondered.

"Because... Jake's going to be there!" Dinah said excitedly.

"WHAT??" Karly nearly screamed. Oh no... I'm going to embrass myself, what do I do if I see him? Say hi? Run away?

Dinah laughed at Karly's nervousness, "Calm down Karls, by the time I do your makeup he will be drooling over you. FOUND IT!" Dinah yelled pulling out a pair of ripped blue jeans, and a white flowy tanktop, that Karly bough from Guess with Normani the other day.

Dinah shoved the clothes in Karly's arms and pushed her into the washroom so she could get changed. While Karly was changing into the outfit Dinah handed her, Dinah was finishing up her look for the night, which was a blue romper and a pair of nude heels. Not bad... Dinah thought to herself as she clipped on the coral coloured necklace around her neck.

While Karly and Dinah were getting ready, the other girls were as well. Lauren was dressed in black skinny jeans and a white crop top with a gold necklace around her neck, and her hair curled and left to run down her back. Camila was also dressed in black skinny jeans, but hers had rips at the knee, and she had a yellow collared shirt that was cropped to just above her belly button, and black flats on. Normani was dressed in a white t-shirt with a jean jacket over top, black shorts, and black gladiators, and put her hair up in a loose ballerina bun.

Karly moments later emerged from the bathroom, just as Dinah finished touching up her makeup. "Alright come 'ere. I'm going to do your makeup!" Dinah said enthusiastically, pulling Karly over to the chair.

"No you won't! You're going to go all out which isn't appropriate, so I'll do it." Lauren said coming in through the doorway. Dinah pouted and through herself on Karly''s bed dramatically. Meanwhile Karly was stunned by Lauren's appearance. She's so hot. Karly thought to herself.

"Heyy we're kind of twinning!" Lauren pointed out to the similar tops they had on. Karly nodded her head, still stunned by the older girls appearance. Lauren noticed and smirked to herself, while grabbing a mascara. "Look up." Lauren commanded, to which Karly obeyed.

Karly wasn't much of a fan of makeup, but wanted to try something new, so she let Lauren takeover. The girls arrived one by one, while Lauren was still working. It didn't take long for Lauren to finish Karly's makeup, mostly because she wanted to keep her innocence as much as possible to avoid the manwhores from talking to her. So she applied mascara, a bit of eyeliner which winged out, a shimmer at the corners of her eyes, and a light lipgloss.

"Wow... Thank you Lo!" Karly said admiring how she looked. Lauren smiled in response and pulled the girl in for a hug. Karly then stood up and faced the girls.

"Oh my god" was heard all throughout the room as the girls took in the younger girls appearance. All the girls thought she looked stunning.

Suddenly Ally remembered that Jake was going to be there, "Umm you're sticking with me the whole night. No boys for you..." Ally mumbled still looking Karly up and down. Karly blushed a deep shade of red, and tried to hide herself from the girls eyes who were still admiring her.

"Alright it's already nine, so... Party anyone?" Dinah said with a smirk.