2 Crushes 1 Girl and 1 Jealous Girl-Friend

While all of this was happening at Dinah's house, there was a whole lot of other drama going down with Jake Grayson. Remember how Dinah said that he would be at the party? Well he was, and he couldn't keep his eyes off of Karly the entire night. 

"Hey Jake? Last night you had the hots for Karly eh?" Jakes bestfriend Matt said nudging him. 

"Oh shut up Matt, you've known about this for a while..." Jake replies back annoyed. 

"Yeah but I still don't know why you haven't gone for her yet? Like she would be the easiest to pick up.Or at least go for someone else? Like Kate.... Damnn." Matt says making a wolf whistle. Matt nudges his friend to stop who gets the message, "But seriously, just ask her out!" 

"Ok but how? She deserves something perfect." 

.

Time passes and the two boys have set up the perfect way to ask Karly out, both of them hoping that she says yes. The idea was simple because Karly is quite shy and they wouldn't want to overwhelm her but very cute at the same time. "Ok but wait? Do we even know where she lives?" Matt asks. 

"Oh... We can wait until Monday! She works at the pool after school, I can wait for her?" Matt nods his head supporting the idea. 

.

"Alright bye! We'll see you guys on Monday!" Dinah calls out to Lauren and Karly as they pull out of the driveway. After the apology everyone had a nice breakfast together, before everyone headed home. So now Karly and Lauren were carpooling together seeing as they both live next door to eachother. 

"So how are you feeling?" Lauren asks the still very hungover younger girl. Instead of giving a verbal response Karly playfully glares at Lauren and holds her head with her hands. Lauren nods then declares that Karly will come inside with Lauren to get some Advil and eyedrops so her Karly's mom won't question her. 

The two girls make their way into the house with their overnight bags slung over their shoulders. Unfortunately it was only Chris and Taylor home, because their parents were at work which meant that both sibling will try something....

"Hey Lauren!" Both Chris and Taylor call from the living room. 

"Hey!" Lauren calls back trying to escape the conversation. 

"Soo which boy did you bring home today-" Chris says coming around the corner expecting to greet a fuckboy. But stops when his eyes meet Karly's shy ones. Oh my god she's beautiful... Was all that Chris was thinking. 

"Hey what's going on-" Taylor says doing the same thing Chris did. Except Taylor was ust thinking of making a new friend. 

"Oh hey! I'm Taylor, what's your name?" She says introducing herself. 

"Uhh Karly." Karly mumbles shyly. 

"What grade are you in?" Taylor questions further.

"Uhh 9, you?" 

"SAME! I just go to a different school, which is probably why you don't recognize me. Chris and I are watching a movie do you want to join?" Taylor offers. 

"Yeah sure! That sounds like fun." Karly smiles feeling a little more comfortable. Maybe we can even be friends... Karly thought. 

Lauren scoffs and starts dragging Karly upstairs, "We'll be down in a sec I just have to get something for Karly!" They round the corner and Lauren drags them into the bathroom, then shuts and locks the door, "Sorry about them... You don't have to watch the movie with them if you don't want?" Lauren says. "Here sit up here." Lauren gestures to the counter. Karly hesitates to move still a little shy that she's in Lauren house. So Lauren simply picks her up and places her on the counter, then turning around to retrieve the Advil and eyedrops. 

"Can we watch the movie? They seem fun." Karly says, a big smile coming to her face. 

"Fine... Only for you." 

Karly gives her another big cheesy smile as Lauren pops out a pill for each of them. They each grab a cup of water and swallow the pill, Karly hoping that it will kick in soon. "Now open your eyes so I can put these in." Lauren instructs. 

Lauren takes the bottle of eyedrops and carefully puts a few drops in each of Karly's eyes, before putting it back. She approaches Karly again and puts her hands on either side of Karly, meeting her eyes. She leans back and takes each of Karly's hands in her own, "Are you feeling better?" She asks softly. Karly nods and reaches out to give a big bear hug to Lauren, pulling herself off the counter at the same time. 

"Thank you." Karly mumbles into her older friends neck. 

After their long hug the two friends make their way downstairs to watch the movie, both in a relaxed and happy mood. That soon changes though as soon as they reach the living room, "Hey Karly I saved you a seat!" Chris calls patting a spot right beside himself.

Not thinking much about it Karly walks herself over and plops herself down right beside Chris. Lauren rolls her eyes but follows anyway, but before she can sit down Taylor on the other side of Karly taking her seat, leaving her Karly-less. She huffs and crosses her arms over her chest and aggressively sits down on the other couch hoping to keep an eye on Taylor her friend-stealing sister, and Chris her horny brother who's hitting on an oblivious Karly. 

Throughout the entire movie Chris kept doing the cheesiest things to impress Karly, and Taylor kept trying to talk to her about gossip and such to try and continue to make a new friend. Chris kept offering Karly anything she wanted, like: popcorn, drinks, other food, etc... 

Right now though everyone was silent and was finally invested in the movie, or so Lauren thought. All of a sudden a big yawn was heard, so Lauren turned her head and witnessed her brother fake yawn and put his arm around Karly at the same time. 

Karly was shocked by the action and suddenly felt the heat rise to her cheeks. She leaned into him, making Chris's smile widen and Lauren's jealous face turn into and angry one. 

She was so angry that she left to "go to the bathroom", but really went to go call the girls... 

.

.

.

Heyy! I finally updated and here it is :) I hope you like it, what do you think is going to happen?

-Chloe