Rules and Jealousy

"Remember to never have a sip of a drink you already put down!"

"And to never drink anything that someone else has given to you other than us..." How much longer are they going to go on for? Karly thought to herself.

All the girls were piled up in Lauren's car heading to the party so they could get "turnt" as Dinah calls it.

"And if Jake shoves his hand down your pants-"

"GUYS!" Karly burst out cutting Lauren off.

"Ok, I think we can leave her alone now. She isn't a baby after all." Normani said. Karly thanked her, relieved that the girls will stop bothering her about all the possibilities that could go wrong and how to prevent them.

"You're right, she's a sexy woman" Ally said winking at Karly from the rearview mirror. Karly chocked in astonishment, then blushed a deep shade of red, making all the girls burst out into laughter. All except Lauren. No, she's mine. Back off Ally. Lauren thought. Out of jealousy she pulled the younger girl into her side and tried to make fake laughter so the girls don't get suspicious.

"We're here everyone!" Dinah cheered from shotgun. Everyone was excited for tonight, especially it's Karly's first party, but Dinah was especially excited. She had a plan. Tomorrows going to be a bitch for Karly. Dinah smirked to herself, as everyone entered the massive house with music shaking the walls.