Prologue 

Year, 1975, may 20th

It's morning in the hospital with a new arrival in the world. A married couple named James and Diana, John finally have a child of their own. James, John is a mechanic for a small business called "Fix it Buy it" he's a professional and has been working there for a few years now. While Diana, J Smith works at a toy factory called "Playtime. CO" they're all sorts of toys made in the place, her favorite being Bron the Dinosaur made a few years back. Her job there was to keep track of how many people entered the Factory, it was pretty easy sense she just stayed at the front desk most of the time. "So, what are you thinking of calling him?" James asked Diana "Well, I've been thinking about for a while now. I think Andrew will fit him just fine." She answered. Andrew had most of his dads appearance, having a bit more wider skin and possibly getting black hair when he grows a bit, it also seems the Andrew has two different eye colors, both of the parents didn't know until he opened his eyes for the first time, their children had complete heterochromia (that means both of his eyes are completely different colors form each other) the left eye was blue while the right eye was a really dark brown, almost like it was black. Even if his eyes are different from each other his parents still loved him just how he was, Andrew's adventure has now started.