Chapter 4 Returning back

Year, 1993 may 20

It was a quiet night, no one was awake in the orphanage, everyone was sound asleep, everyone expected Andrew. It was 1:00 in the morning so he knows that everyone, even the staff were asleep at this time. Andrew looked at the Huggy doll and said "Well buddy, tonight's the night, we aren't staying here any longer." He then unzipped his school backpack that was with him and carefully placed Huggy in. "I'll let you out once we're safe." Andrew said. He zipped his backpack up again and then placed it on his back, as he was sneaking down the stairs he only now realized how quiet it was when all the other kids were asleep, it was kinda creepy to say the least. Once he was at the front entrance Andrew turned the knob and opened the door just slightly to take a peek, when he saw that no one was there Andrew opened the door completely and walked outside. Shutting the door Andrew took a deep breath and said to himself "That was the easy part, now comes the hard part of this escape plan." He then looked up at the wall and faced gate in front of him. He walked over to the gate and grabbed a hold of two of the bars on it, then he started to climb. Once at the top Andrew looked at the orphanage one last time "I'll see all of you in hell." He said, then jumped onto the grass on the opposite side of the building. Andrew stood up and looked to his left and right, then he started to run to the right, he wanted to get as far away from that place as possible.

After what seemed like an hour went by Andrew came to a stop, he took a few breaths of air he was exhausted, but he new he was safe and away from that hellhole he had to stay at for over 2 years of his life. He began to walk down the dark streets of his town, everything was really quiet, not even a peep from and crickets, cats, or owls. It felt kinda strange to Andrew, but he didn't care at the moment, there was two places in mine where he wanted to go. His old home and Playtime. CO, he wanted to visit the old memories he had at those two locations.

When he reached his house he saw a new car parked in the driveway "I guess someone else lives here now." Andrew said to himself, he snuck around the left side of the house to see if his room was still the same, but it wasn't. This new house owner painted over Huggy and Kissy with white paint. It kinda made Andrew upset that he can't see those two on the ceiling anymore. "Well, there was no point of coming back here...now everything is different here, I bet they even changed everything in the living room." Andrew said to himself. He grabbed his backpack and unzipped it, then he pulled out the Huggy doll. "Well Huggy, it's obvious that this person changed our room, there isn't even a person sleeping in here." Andrew said to the doll. Andrew looked at Huggy for a second and then said "Yeah your right, we should probably make our way to Playtime. CO, maybe the employees there will remember us...well I mean, they'll remember you, but you get what I mean."

After walking for well over 3 hours, Andrew started to feel really tired, all he wanted was to sit down and rest for a few minutes, but then he noticed some lights coming up from behind him. It was a car, the person pulled over to the said and said "Hey there buddy, you need a ride?" Andrew looked over and saw another young adult like him "Umm...yeah I do actually, thanks." Andrew answered. "Okay well, hop on in. I'm Justin by the way, what's yours?" Justin asked. "My name is Andrew, thanks again." Once Andrew got into the passenger seat the guy asked where he was going "Oh, I'm going to Playtime.Co to see old friends." "Damn, really. I thought people can't go there until it's morning, or some shit like that." Justin said as he started to drive to Playtime.CO. After talking for a little bit they finally reached the factory, Andrew got out and said "Thank you so much, you have no idea what this means or me." "Hey, it's no problem. Take care Andrew." Justin said as he drove off. "Look Huggy, we made it."

When Andrew was in front of the doors he tried to open them, but to no avail. "Damn it." He muttered. "There's got to be another way in." He then noticed that Huggys right arm was lifting up because of the magnet, as if Huggy was actually pointing to something, he looked to see what Huggy was pointing at and saw a open vent on the side of the factory. "Are you sure Huggy, I don't want to be seen as a thief or worse." Andrew asked the Huggy doll, Huggy's arm was still being pointed at the vent. Andrew sighed and went over to the vent. It wasn't as small as he thought it would be, but it was still kinda hard to get up it. Eventually though he got inside the vent.

Crawling though the vent was a breeze, nothing was going to stop Andrew from seeing all of those memories he had there. Huggy's left hand to stuck on the metal of the vent, when Andrew pulled the magnet off it broke into a few pieces. "Aww, can't fix that...sorry Huggy." Andrew said as he continued to crawl through the vent.

When he saw a exit from the vent he noticed that he was in an unfamiliar location in the factory, he heard strange sounds and noises from animals or something related to that. He pushed the lid of the vent out of his way and jumped down, what he saw was something he can never unsee or understand, he was sentient toys kept inside glass containment cells. It was all the toys he knew and some he didn't, there where CatBees, CandyCats, Bron, and even some different colored Huggys and Kissy. Andrew couldn't believe what he saw, this was what Playtime. CO was hiding? "What is all of this, their all moving, and walking by themselves...how is this even possible?" Andrew asked himself, then he heard talking from the other side of the room. Andrew panicked and ran to one of the doors to hide in there, but he didn't know the he entered a containment cell listed as 1-1-7-0. Once inside the small room he notices that there where claw marks and some blood on the ground and walls, he also saw blue fur almost like it shedded off over time. "Blue fur...claw marks...blood...what are they keeping in here..?" Andrew asked himself as he was walking around in the cell. Then something dripped onto Andrew's shoulder, it was saliva, he looked up to see a life sized Huggy Wuggy right above him, but there was something different about him, Huggys mouth was open showing two rows of sharp teeth. Andrew walked to a different side of the room, but Huggy kept looking at him. "W-what the...y-your way taller than I thought you were..." Andrew said to the life sized doll. Huggy inspected Andrew, he can tell that this human wasn't dangerous, but more or so just scared and confused. Huggy walked over to Andrew, reached his hand over his head, and patted it a few times, trying to show that he wasn't going to hurt him. When Andrew looked up at Huggy he had the same normal smile he always had. "Hehe, it's good to see that your kind like people say you are." Andrew said. Then all of a sudden the door behind them opened, Huggy showed that creepy toothy smile again turned. Andrew stayed behind Huggy, he didn't know what was going on but Huggy seemed to know. "Hey you, you can't be here. This is a dangerous creature that will kill if felt threatened, so please step away from 1-1-7-0 and come with us." Said one of the people, for some reason they where wearing lab coats and on their neck was a red gas mask. Andrew didn't move and stayed behind Huggy. "Listen kid, you either come with us or-" the other person was cut off when Huggy let out a monsteras screech, Andrew covered his ear because of how loud he was. That when both of the people standing there put their gas mask in an one of them pulled something out of their pocket, it looked like it was a gas grenade and it was probably filled with gas right now. The man pulled the pin out of the gas grenade and threw it on the ground, suddenly red smoke started spreading out and into the air. Andrew put his shirt collar over his mouth and nose to now breathe in the gas, but Huggy wasn't so lucky, he ended up inhaling the gas the game out of the gas bomb. Huggy soon collapsed to the ground and fainted from the gas. The two men walked over to Andrew grabbed him by the arms and walked him out of the cell Huggy was in. "Come one kid." One of the people said as they dragged Andrew out of the cell, there was only one thing going through Andrew's thoughts. "What are they going to do to me?"