Chapter 6 Free to Roam

Year, 1996 October 15th

drip.....

drip.....

drip.....

that's all that Andrew heard anymore, a dripping noise that was coming from him. His teeth had two gaps on the sides of his mouth, so saliva would spill out of his mouth and drip on the floor where he sat. Not wanting to eat Andrew starved himself, not eating what ever food these people gave him. Soon he'll be free again, he'll escape this mess. He just needs a plan.

2 weeks later

"You know Paul I'm kinda worried about that one failed Huggy experiment thing, it'll just sit there in the middle of the cell and do nothing." "I know that, you said it every day." Paul said. Both Paul and Jackie are always talking about experiment 8-2-9-0, mainly about why it doesn't eat or drink. Most of the creatures created there have to eat and drink or they will die due of starvation and dehydration, but this one specifically is choosing not to eat or drink it was odd. Reaching its containment cell both Paul and Jackie looked in from the glass. 8-2-9-0 had chains on its neck to prevent it from breaking the glass in front of it. 8-2-9-0 had tried to escape before with the chains on, but to no prevail. "Okay, I get that this thing is a dangerous killing machine, but look at how cute it looks when it's smiling at us!" Jackie said only seeing the positive side "Yeah very cute at first, but the second you have your back turned from this thing and WHAM! It kills someone." "Oh come on it's chained up, How can it do any harm?" Jackie asked Paul. Paul looked back at the failed experiment, it's eyes where big like it was a dog begging to be let outside by it owner. "I don't know, but I don't want to find out." Paul said "Hey dumb and dumber!" Said a new voice "I need your two to help me feed this thing." "Why should we, you just called us dumb!" Paul shouted slightly "Do it look like I give a flying fuck-" the rude person was interrupted by a short but loud screeching noise, 8-2-9-0 didn't like people like him...or anyone really.

"Okay, I'll keep a gas bomb ready incase it tries to escape" said the feeder "You sure your gonna be okay in there Jackie?" Paul asked, Jackie turned around and said "I'll be fine, this may be my first time but that won't stop me from getting close to this big guy." Jackie went off to take the old food out of 8-2-9-0's cell and placed a new slab of meat right in front of the experiment. "Come on Minty, you gotta eat or you'll starve." Jackie said to the big green Huggy. 8-2-9-0 glanced down at the meat and then looked back at Jackie, they where being patient and kept trying to encourage him to eat. After a few more tries of trying to get the creature to eat Jackie sighed and said "Well okay then, maybe we can try to get you to eat later." and left the cell. "Okay guys I'm clocking in for the night, good luck on feeding Minty." "You have it a name?!?" Both Paul and The Feeder said "Umm...yeah....is that a bad thing or-" "YES! YOU CANT NAME JUST GET ATTACHED TO THESE THINGS!" Paul interrupted "So what, I make my own rules. See you guys tomorrow." Jackie said and then left. "This is bull shit, how come this thing is so calm around Jackie but not everyone else the goes up to it?!" The Feeder said "I don't know, I think it's some kind of weird connection. You remember when they first found out about 8-2-9-0?"

Flash back about 3 years ago in July

Jackie was cleaning up old dry blood that was on the ground, it was kinda gross but they can't just leave it there. As they where finishing up alarms where going off. " Ah- what the hell, what's going on?" Jackie asked themselves. Going off to hide incase something really bad was going on, around where Jackie was hiding they heard some heavy breathing noise, really heavy breathing. Jackie went to go see who or what it was, once there they noticed the escape experiment. It looked like Huggy or Kissy, but with green fur, grey hands and feet, and spines on its back. Suddenly it started to spit up blood, it was injured somewhere on its body but Jackie couldn't tell where. "Oh god." Jackie whispered "is this one of the experiments they were talking about?" Jackie stepped slightly closer to examine it better, then they noticed that it was bleeding. There was a bullet hole it the side of it stomach, someone probably trying to shoot it, got a hit, but it got away. "Oh you poor thing, did a security guard get you?" Jackie tried to stay calm. When the experiment noticed them it started to get scary, dilating it's left eye and making whimpering noise like a dog would. "No no no, it's ok, I'm not gonna hurt you." Jackie said to the creature. As Jackie was trying to calm it down and trying to show it that they weren't a threat, soon security guards came out the corner and pointed firearms at both Jackie and the experiment. "Jackie we need you to step away from experiment 8-2-9-0 and to put a gas mask on." Jackie did what they said, everyone else already had their gas mask on. Then they threw the gas bomb at the experiment, after a few minutes it fell asleep. "Ok send it back it's cell and this time don't let it escape!" "W-wait, it has a open wound, let me fix it while it's unconscious...please?" Everyone looked at each other and for a second, then one of them said "Okay, but make sure it's chained up when your finished."

Once awake Andrew was confused on what was going on, did he escape, did he die, what happened? Then he felt his neck, there was a metal bar around his neck. He started to freak out, screeching and growling not knowing why that was on his neck. "Hey Minty, it's fine your ok." Said a familiar voice, where did Andrew hear that voice? He looked over at the glass, and on the other side there was a person there with a purple-ish sweater on."I need to get going home now, but I'll check up on you and your wound in the morning when I'm here." The person said. Andrew looked down at his left side and saw stitches, did this person help him? He had so many questions, but he'd rather keep it to himself.

End of flashback

"Yeah not really, but I've heard stuff about it, and to be honest it sounds like bull crap." The Feeder said. Looking inside the cell both Paul and the Feeder noticed that 8-2-9-0 was looking at them, it's head turned to get a proper look. "Oh what are you looking at huh!?" "D̷͙̃͋͘͜͝ơ̶̳̬̱̍ ̶̫̈́̈́į̴́t̵̡̘̿" "you got some kind of problem?" "T̴͕̘͑̌ḧ̴͇̲́̓̆͜ê̵͓y̶͍̖̋͐͝'̴̡̘̫̾̊͐̀v̸̈ͅe̸̫̬̤̯͋̑̒ ̶̜͖̗́̚̕͠t̸̢̮̫͚͆͑̍̋ŕ̷̬̖͚̆̇̚ͅǻ̷̯̽̕p̸̭̮͓̩͑͆p̴̡̺̽̑̿̄ė̶͚̞̊͠d̴̗̩͖̽̕ͅ ̴̨̢̲͍̋y̸̖̹̽͂o̴̼̹̾̈̈u̷̖̙̦̓̀ ̵̥̹́ï̴̛͕ņ̷̾ͅ ̴̨̟̔́̇̽h̵̠͎̐̀e̵̼̞̫̾ṟ̷̞̣̫̓̐̉͠e̷̢͌̃ ̶̖̄̇̄̚b̶̙͉̪̬̋͆e̸̮̥̠̎̑͌̈́͜c̸͙̩͙̀́͒̽ͅa̴̢̐́͒u̸̘͉̼͋͌s̷̪̣̩̈́̏ė̶̤̕ ̸̖̳̮̃̓͐̚ẗ̶̢̖͍̈́̀h̷͍̜̯͊̋e̸̜͈̖̮̚͝y̸͍̎̄̀͝ ̶͓͈͊͆ţ̸̪͔͓̕h̴͉̩̳̎̇i̴̪̘͇̝͋̈́ń̵͙̆̌͋ḱ̷̬̠̥̍͛ ̴̣̉y̶̘͐̒͝o̸͕̹̯̦̒̆u̴̪̘͌̃r̶̭̻̔ ̸̡̱͌͆͠a̵̰͋̋̽ ̴̱͎́͗ḿ̴̬̊͠ŏ̷̞̫̈́̽͠ń̶̘͆̄̎ś̶͚̰̫̼͘t̶̢̩̮̍̕̚ę̷̫͗r̵̠̓̆,̷̢̼̗̊͝ ̴̝͑͝y̷͇͔̒͋̓̈́ǒ̷̠͍̤͎̚u̸͈͝ ̷̢̓̏͆̒w̸͙̋a̷̪͑̊n̸̲̘̥̘͐͝t̵̰̮͔͔́ ̶̠̟̓͝t̶̩͎͆͗̑̌ͅö̷̗̟̼́͛͑͛ ̷̣͒e̸̻̎s̸̲̞̎͋̌c̶͔͐͗̑̌a̵͈̜͌́p̵̻̂̒e̴̤͂̀̓ ̸̹͖͙̇́͋͠t̴̥̲̐̕h̸͚̗̣̑ͅe̴̦͈̗̩͒́͋̈́n̶̗̤͇͆͛ ̴̝͙̟͗́d̸̲̀ö̸̟̪́̆͗ͅ ̴̡̰̗̮̀͊i̵̠̺̽̒͐͠ṱ̷̔͠ͅͅ ̴̤̩̝̥̓́͝Ñ̴͍͋̚O̸͖͉̍̇W̷̢̘̒̈!̴̫̺̍̈́̄" 8-2-9-0  lunged at the two men, but the chains held his back. "B̶̪͆̿̅͝R̴̰̗͖̩̊E̶̟̝͕̥͠A̷͇̭̗̥͊K̷̰̖̏̒̐ ̵͍͕̅T̴̼̎̋̈́́Ḫ̶̀͗Ȩ̶̞͔̺͆͆Ṃ̶͙̲̔̂̌!̶̺̞̌́"

...

*SNAP*

Andrew was gone, all that's left is a̴͖̱̒̆ ̶̙̝̀m̶͉̊o̷̭̻͐̿ǹ̸̡̳͘s̵̞̒t̶̖͛ͅe̷͕̋r̵͕̬̒ ̷̨͇̽.

8-2-9-0 had killed both of the men by biting their heads off, and it turns out he wasn't the only one who broke out of his cell. The smaller Huggys where swarming security, Boxy Boo was breaking the cameras, Kissy and Huggy ran past 8-2-9-0 going off to attack scientists, Mommy Long Legs was going stir crazy, everyone single experiment is now free to roam  and free to kill.

The people who lived and escaped had told everyone to never go to Playtime. CO every again, the toys now ventured everywhere in the factory, but a few stay in specific places, like 8-2-9-0. While walking around he noticed a over vent, big enough for him to fit in. He climbed inside and started to crawl on all fours, he eventually found a nice open spot next to the Playcare. Tired he wanted to take a nap, but before he did he noticed something that was bright green inside the vent. He reached out and picked it up, it was an old green shirt that was ripped up. 8-2-9-0 smiled and tied the shirt round the bar that was still on his neck, he now had a bow tie just like Huggy, Kissy, and the other Mini Huggy's that where hidden around the factory. This was gonna be his permanent home, everyone's forever home.