Chapter 8 A Tight Squeeze 

Year, 2006 April 15

It's been 10 years since Jackie has been at Playtime. CO, they missed seeing the toys created there along with some of the life sized sentient toys, even if they've only seen one of them. Jackie had heard of the other ones that where made but didn't pay much attention to those ones, it the experiment 8-2-9-0 that caught most of their attention. True he may have been one of the most dangerous experiments, but Jackie knew there was good in him. "I wonder if Minty is still in the factory somewhere." They said to themself, Jackie was laying down on their couch watching T.V, everything seemed all ok until they heard a knock at the door. When they answered there was nobody there, just a envelope on the front porch. "That's...odd. I wonder who it's from." Jackie picked up the envelope and nobody had signed it, all that was on it was the Playtime. CO logo. Jackie walked back inside their house and placed the envelope on the kitchen table, there was a thud noise from inside of it when Jackie placed it down, it sounded like it was a VHS tape. Jackie was curious a bit so they opened the envelope and took out the tape, it was a old yellow tape the had the words "Vintage Poppy Commercial" in light blue writing. "Poppy? Who's Poppy, i guess I've never heard of her before." Jackie said. They looked over to their T.V, it did have a VHS player made into it. "Eh why not, I'll watch it." They said, Jackie took out the tape they where currently watching out and then put the yellow tape in, then it started to play a video.

Watch the video

Once the video was over Jackie didn't know what to say about it, but they did have questions. In fact one of them is what kind of poppy flower was used to make Poppy's hair smell like one, most poppy's don't have a smell from what Jackie recalled. "And I thought it was Huggy that was the first toy Playtime. CO made, guess I was wrong." Said Jackie. They looked back over to the envelope to see if there was anything else in there, when they did there was a piece of paper inside. Jackie pulled it out and saw a short note that read "Everyone thinks the staff disappeared 10 years ago. WER'E STILL HERE.
FIND THE FLOWER"
and it had a drawing of a red flower on the very bottom of the paper. "Find the flower?" Jackie said "What do they mean find the flower?" Now Jackie had even more questions, and they wanted answers. So they decided to go visit Playtime. CO to see what was really going on, and their hoping it's not some kind of prank.

After a two hour long drive to the factory Jackie finally arrived, seeing the factory again after 10 years felt like a fever dream. When they walked up to the front entrance it was locked, thankfully Jackie still had there key to the factory. Once they unlocked the door Jackie stepped inside, and the one thing they immediately noticed was the air inside, the air seemed more dense and dirty. "and this is what happens when fresh air hasn't been coming in, I bet the vents are probably broken." Jackie said looking up, they started to look around for a bit until they noticed a Green VHS tape on the front desk, on instinct they picked it up. It read "Leith Pierre Closing" Jackie remembered Leith Pierre being the head of innovation, there was a VHS player just a few steps away. Jackie put the tape in and it started to play.

"Hi, my name is Leith Pierre, and I'm the head of innovation of the Playtime. CO factory. If your seeing this, then your trespassing. Yeah we play this little tape on loop whenever we close the factory for the day. So trespasser, just to make you aware while we pry ourselves primarily on our high quality toys and excellent childcare, we also pry ourselves on our security. For example, this facility is filled with hidden motion triggers, which once set off will turn on the factors emergency alarms, and directly contact the authorities, and...that's one of the more 'tame' aspects of our security system. No spoilers. So, you got my warning. It's not to late to turn around, I just hope that you're certain with whatever your doing is worth it."