The Girl on the Rink

Anne threw her Racket into the corner angrily and her backpack right after.With a worried look on her parents faces she sat down at the dinner table.Her parents shared a worried look at each other and then nodded.

"Sweetie?" Mrs.Booncuy says carefully.

"Hm?" Anne grunts while eating.

"We're really worried about you because you've been really stressed about Tennis lately" Mr.Boonchuy continues.

"I'm not stressed!" Anne replies

"See this is what we mean you got more Impulsive everytime you had Tennis training" Mrs.Boonchuy says.

"How about you take a break off Tennis and maybe focus on School or maybe search for a new hobby preferablly something less stressful" Mr.Boonchuy suggests.

"WHAT?! NO WAY" Anne protests

"Anne you will take a break from Tennis and that's it." Mrs.Boonchuy said.

"UGH!" Anne said as she took her food upstairs slamming her door shut.

Annes POV:"How could they do this to me?! I'm not impulsive nor stressed!"

Anne laid down on her bed thinking.

A while later her anger subsided and she actually considered a new Hobby.

Annes POV:"It wouldn't hurt to try ig...." 

She opens her Laptop and searches out Single Sports.

After an Hour Anne watched lots of Videos of single Sports,yet Nothing was to her liking.

She scrolled down further finding Ice Skating Videos deciding to give it  a try.

She watched all these amazing Videos of Ice Skaters doing all these beautiful Figures on the Ice and there the decision fell that she wanted to try out Ice Skating.

She then went downstairs to tell her Parents.

"Mom,Dad?"

"Yes Sweetie?" Mr.Boonchuy replied

"I wanna try Ice Skating"

Mr. and Mrs. Boonchuy looked at each other in worry and shock.

Mrs.Boonchuy turned to Anne.

"Alright you get to try Ice Skating,BUT if you get as impulsive as today again it's back to doing Nothing got it?"

"Got it!" Anne said with enthusiasm.

"I think there's an Ice Rink near your school where you can go" Mr.Boonchuy said.

Anne looked it up on her phone

"You're right Dad it's only one staion away by Train" Anne said happily

"Can I go tomorrow? Pleassssssseeeee?" Anne begs with Puppy eyes

Mr. and Mrs. Boonchuy nod.

Anne jumps in happiness.Then she runs back to her room to watch some Videos on Youtube about beginner figures she can try out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day Anne stood in front of the Ice Rink to go Inside.

She went through the glass door into the building.

As Anne looked around she saw the Reception where you could Rent the skates.

She went to the counter where she was greeted by a tall guy with fluffy brown hair.On his name tag stood "Adam" in messy handwriting.

"Hello I'd like to rent skates in a size 7 please" Anne said politely