Communication

Sasha and Anne had just finished their training for the day.Anne was worried the whole time cause Sasha wasn't herself today.She was so concentrated and out of it she hasn't evn smiled the whole time she was there it seemed like she was back to her old self who shuts everything and everyone out.

Sasha and Anne walked out of the buliding.Anne signs a quick bye to Adam and runs after Sasha.

"See you tomorrow" Sasha says as Anne just caught up to her.

Sasha walks away as Anne grabs her wrist.

"Sasha you can't keep doing this.I want us to be able to communicate" Anne says with worry written over her face.

Sasha turns around to face Anne.She looks at her for a second and then looks at her floor not daring to look at Anne.

Anne turns around still holding onto Sashas wrist.She pulls Sasha after her.

"Whoa! Anne where are you taking me?" Sasha asked almost tripping.

"We're going on a Date" Anne replies

Sashas whole face went red.She then willingly walked next to Anne.

Anne noticed her change of mood and slides her hand downwards to intertwine it with Sashas.

Sasha gives Anne a light squeeze telling her that she appreciates this.

Anne pulled Sasha over to a table infront of a shop.

Sasha sits down on the chair.

"Close your eyes and wait" Anne commands.

Sash closes her eyes.She would listen to anything Anne tells her.

A Minute later Anne came back and sat down.

"Open your eyes" 

Sasha openes her eyes seeing a frozen yogurt in front of her.

"Frozen Yogurt" Sasha says with an excited voice.

They began eating.

"Sasha what's wrong?"

Sasha looked at Anne with a quizzed look.Quickly she realized that she has been shutting Anne away all day.

"Oh...I'm sorry Anne I didn't mean to"

"What happened Sasha?" Anne says waiting for an answer.

Sasha sighs.

"Okay...um...I have this strange Family thing going on ig.....um...my Mom and Dad divorced when I was 5.My Mom has a long term boyfriend who has kids of his own and my Dad remarried...My Mom doesn't need me anymore she has better kids now I'm in her way anyways...and my Dad has married a horrible woman who does nothing but critizise my every move and my dad just doesn't care enough to see it cause he's so loveblind and I'm in his way...I'm in everyones way...I don't really feel like I belong...Home doesn't feel like home."

Anne smiles taking Sashas hand on the table and holding it.

"Thank you for telling me that was brave I'm proud of you" Anne says in a caring tone.

"Look I know this might be hard but maybe try talking to your Dad about his wifes behaviour or you don't have to talk you can just write him a letter or a text if you want.And maybe if you want to you can tell your Mom how you feel about her boyfriends kids.I know it's hard to open up but if you want things to change you gotta give opening up a go atleast.You're not in anyones way Sasha you are in your own.You block yourself out everytime you don't want to talk about your feelings and that isn't good.So please atleast try abit maybe" Anne says.

"Thanks Anne...um I'll think I need some more time though" Sasha answered unsure of if she should follow Annes advice.

"Take your time Sash...you know what maybe I know just the place of where you'll feel like you belong" Anne says mysteriously.

"What place?"

"I ain't telling you yet" Anne says with a cheeky grin on her face.

"Do you have time tomorrow after training?" Anne asked

"Um yeah i do" Sasha answered still confused

"Okay Great! Then you better prepare for a special dinner tomorrow"

Sasha was still confused but she went along with it.What has she got to lose.

"Didn't know you could be so mysterious Boonchuy"

Anne smiled.Sashas flirty side was coming up again which is good.

"Well now you know" Anne replied back in a flirtatious tone.

Anne and Sasha got up.

"Well it's late I'll see you tomorrow" Anne says.

She grabbed Sashas chin and gave her a cheek kiss.

"b-bye" Sasha buffled out being in full gay panic mode.

Anne chuckled as she walked away and waved.Sasha sure was flirty but she's so easy to get flustered.

Sasha then went onto her way home.

Sashas POV:"I wonder where Anne will take me tomorrow"

Sasha didn't care where Anne brought her as long as she was with Anne she was the happiest Girl alive.