Love comes knocking

It was a normal Sunday Morning at the Boonchuy house.The sunlight was shining through the blinds and the birds were cheeping.

Anne woke up slowly.She grunted while getting up.She lazily walked down to the kitchen to see that her parents are already gone.She went over to the counter to find a bowl of Khao tom covered with foil and a note beside saying.

"We left you some Khao tom exactly how you like it. Have a great day sweetie (: -Mom"

Anne smiled and took the foil off putting the Khao tom in the Microwave.

When the Microwave beeped Anne took out the food and sat down at the table eating and enjoying the silence.

When she was finished she put the dirty bowl and spoon in the sink.

She then looked up at the kitchen clock.

"FUCK!" She screamed it was 10:28am and she told Sasha to be there at 11:00am.

She ran upstairs and closed the bathroom door behind her.

She hopped in the shower quickly.

When she was finished she put a towel around herself and dried her hair and brushed her teeth very throughly.She then rushed out of the bathroom into her room to choose out an outfit she went through her clothes until she found a beautiful yellow dress .

Annes POV:"yeesh yellow isn't really my fav colour but this is my cutest outfit"

Anne sat on her bed thinking for a second.

Annes POV:"She's gotta like me for me.Okay Anne if she won't like the real you she's not the one."

Anne put the dress back.

She chose some shorts and a tank top with blue and white stripes.She quickly put the clothes on and looked in the mirror.

Annes POV:"yeah this is me.This is perfect."

She then went back into the bathroom to put on her deodorant and her special occasion perfume.

She thought about putting on some make up but decided not to cause she's beautiful anyway.

She then took out a blue scrunchie with blueberries on them and tied her hair in a cute ponytail.

Annes POV:"looking good "

Then the doorbell rang and Anne rushed downstairs and stopped before she opened the door.

Annes POV:"okay play it cool"

Anne took a deep breath before she opened the door.

Her jaw almost dropped when she saw Sasha.

Her blonde open hair flying in the wind,white converse with some dirt on them,loose black short and a sports bra covered with a red open flannel and a small chain around her neck got Annes heart to skip a few beats.

Annes face took the colour of a tomato.

"H-Hi Anne" Sasha said trying to break the awkward vibe.

"Come on in" Anne said.

Sasha stepped inside and took her shoes off.

"Let's go to my room to talk" Anne suggested.

Sasha nodded and followed Anne up into her room.

"You can go on and sit on my bed I'll be right back" Anne said

Sasha nodded and sat down.

Sasha took a look around Annes room.