CHAPTER 4

It was morning so soon, the light of the sun had it ray through my windows waking me up from bed. I couldn't get enough sleep last night. It was 7:45am,
Wednesday. I made my way to my bathroom, I took my bath, brushed my teeth.
I picked up a nice outfit from my closet; a bum-short with crop top and a long sleeve jeans black jacket.
I wore a white -sneakers on. I put on a black face cap, a big bubbling ear ring, four knuckle rings on my right hand and I had my makeup done.
While applying my eyeliner, Vincent plunge into my room, which subsequently led to the overdrawing of my eyeliner.
" Oh Vincent, you need to get in the habit of knocking. You ruined my makeup".
" How was your night, Jadah?".
Should I tell Vincent the paper I saw last Night, I contemplated in my thoughts.
" Well, hmm",he interrupted before I could say anything further.
" Your breakfast is at the table", he said, then he left my room banging the door.
I had to redo my eyeliner.
On getting to the sitting room, I saw my breakfast served at the table. It was a terribly burnt pancake with a juice on the table. I laughed so hard.
"Boys will always be boys", I sat down, took the juice and was okay.
"pin pim pin", it was the school bus at my house.
I yelled, "Hey Vincent, am leaving, see you later"

On getting to school, I went to my class as I was having a math test at the fourth floor. Everyone just seemed to piss me off. I guess this is what you get
when you didn't get enough sleep.
Everyone was sited already in class, but instead of MS. Eugene, our math teacher to come in the class, it was some set of news broadcasters and the police.
"Omg, this is the same news broadcaster that
broadcast the burglary issue and death scene at the ABC SHOPPING MALL", I said in my thoughts.
"Good morning student'", the skinny lady said to us. " Morning", We replied.
"We were instructed by the head broadcasting kids and teens affair to bring to your awareness the death of 6 kids, which took place at second bumat
street, off Manhattan dob ferry, opposite the chemist shop which was broken into, which resulted into lots of drugs being loathed.
Everyone in class was shocked, but I was the most shocked as the address called by the lady where the
crime took place was coterminous with the address that was written on the paper I saw at my window sill last night.
"So, we urge everyone to be careful. Go home
directly after closing, and meet up with your appointed counselor for further briefing, thank you". They left the class.
Within a milli seconds after their departure, all sort of murmuring were made in class as regarding the issue at her hand. Everyone seemed to be
apprehended.

It was the bell for break, I sat in class, I didn't feel like eating anything, I was the only person in class as everyone had gone to the cafeteria. I bowed my head
on my desk, contemplating if I should go to the given address that was written on the paper or not. What could this secrete be?

It was the bell for closing and I was so eager to go home, I went to my locker, took my bag, and walked down stairs. On my way down stairs. some
certain number of students took to their heels and where pacing downstairs with a suspicious grim on their faces. Majority of them where girls.
" What is going on?",I mumbled.
I meticulously walked down stairs to see for myself what everyone was going to see.
Having gotten down stairs, to my greatest surprise, it was cousin Vincent.
" What! why are people taking pictures of him? are they okay?".
I walked outside the gate, passing through the crowdy student, who had already crowded cousin Vincent. I didn't even bother to say hi to him or make any gesture or utterance to him, because, if our desperate school girls get to know Vincent knows me, this school would be an inferno of torture for me. I would certainly be bullied. Fake friends would be literally impossible to infer, they are going to be coming and going out of my life like it's some door and I seriously don't want that.
" Hey Jadah?", Vincent called out my name which ensued nothing but silent from the crowd, as they were left in a bewilder shock.
oh no, I don't want this to happen.
" Do you know her love?", one of the girls from my
school said to him.
" yes, I do, she is my angel", responded him.
They were murmurings among the student as they pointed their fingers at me one after the other in rancor.
" So, she is the lucky one?", the girls said to themselves,
"I just can't believe this. Vincent has been my crush for years now, why would he chose her?, she is nothing special".
I got irked as every second went by.
" I am fed up. I have to leave this spot".
I took a deep breath, arranged my face cap properly, then I walked pass.
"Jadah, wait for me", Vincent said as he lumbered towards me to catch up with me.
The students were surprised as they all brought out their phones to take pictures of us.
" Jadah, are you upset with me?".
" why would I be upset with you mister celebrity?", I replied sarcastically.
" Then, why are you not talking to me ".
" What! didn't I just talk to you? or do you want
me to be upset?".
" Okay, if you say so".
He called for an uber as we waited patiently for it to arrive. It was a black Lexus.
We entered the car and it zoomed off.
I constantly kept checking the watch just to make sure the time written on the paper hasn't past.
Yes! I had made up my mind to go to the given address.