CHAPTER 14

It was finally Sunday. I couldn't wait to return back to my city. More so, I wanted to go back to school. I missed all the school drama. We were moving out of the hotel today. We went to the airport and we boarded the plane. It was approximately a 4 hours flight down to Audaria city.
" Welcome home Jadah", mom said to me as soon as we alighted the plane.
We boarded a taxi. We where finally home.
"Oh, am so tired", I yawned.
It was 8:30PM.
"Go to your room Jadah, and relax. You have to be at school tomorrow. Good night".
"mom, why is the house looking clean?".
"Oh, I called some home service people to do that'.
"They did a wonderful job here. Alright mom, good night".
We both paced towards the stairs and entered into our various rooms.
"My room looks super clean. They really did a good job. It finally feels like home", I muttered. Something crossed my mind.
"Dad hasn't been caught. I Hope mom and I are safe?".
I brought out barrister Felix complimentary card and I copied his phone number. I dialed it.
"Hello barrister Felix, good evening".
"Good evening, Jadah".
" How did you know its me?".
"I can remember your voice".
"Right! Anyways, remember my dad?".
"yea, I do".
"He hasn't been caught, do you think my mother and I are safe?".
"He has been apprehended, MR WALTER, right?". "Yes barrister. How was he caught?", I asked, being the curious person that I am.
"He was caught eloping through the borders to the other neighboring country".
"Wow, all of our adversaries are dead".
"Nah, not all. MR Walter has been sentenced to 29 years imprisonment".
"Okay then, thank you so mush barrister Felix". He hanged up.
"I can now sleep in peace".

It was morning so soon. The dawn had no idea how I
waited for it to come. This was the day. This was it. To make my feelings known to Israel. yes, I actually loved Israel. I made my way to my bathroom. I showered really quick. I lumbered out of the bathroom in haste. I needed to deck my self up, basically looking like a bride.
"Thank goodness, mom changed my wardrobe", I mumbled in remembrance of the luggage mom gave me at sun city.
I started sorting out clothes that will fit me so well. I finally found one, it was looking resplendent. It was a red, short off shoulders dress. I had to go against the school rules by applying red lip gloss, but
who cares. I brushed my hair till my satisfaction which followed a smooth stressing. I didn't apply eyeliner, what if I ruined it. I put on a red low fast shoe. My earring where dazzling red. I sprayed my perf, I made sure I finished all of it on my
body. I took a red bag. Now, I was ready to go to school. I paced towards the kitchen to prepare breakfast, unfortunately, the school bus arrived at my house.
"pin,pin". It was the school bus.
"Back to school stress", I muttered as I paced out of the house towards the school bus.
"Good morning", I accorded the driver. He was lost in a reverie of thought. I couldn't care less if he responded or not. I walked towards the back sit and took my sit. The smell of my perfume circulated round the entire bus. I looked good.
"Jadah, you look gorgeous", a guy said to me who I sat next to.

We where finally in school. I waited for every one to come out of the bus . Then I stepped out, looking like the main character. Students constantly kept looking at me.
"You're beautiful", some set of pervert boys said that to me.
My confident level was at the apogee. I took my steps one at a time while I flaunted my beautifully stressed hair. Every one had no choice but to stare at me, even my adversaries. They never saw me coming. But as soon as all that was going on, some one came and stole my shine. It was Israel. Seeing Israel, I surreptitiously paced to my class, without Israel seeing me. I was finally in class.
"Jadah, we missed you", some set of girls said as soon as I entered the class.
What the heck. Why all this drama?
"Jadah, you are the talk of the day on the newspaper and on media".
I grinned a spurious smile on my face just to make them happy at least. I made my way to my sit. Other students started coming in.
It took us about 5 minutes to fully arrange ourselves. The first class of the day started. I couldn't pay
attention, I just kept imagining Israel and I together. We had 3 more other classes before break. It was finally break time. I made my way to the cafeteria, while others stared at me. I couldn't infer the reason for their ogling. Was it because I was famous or I looked beautiful, or both? Either way, they were staring and I was gratified.
I ordered two donuts and a Fanta. I sat at the extreme of the cafeteria building, where I had my lunch.
"Where is Julie", I muttered as my eyes went round the cafeteria in search for her.
"hello mam, looking for me", Julie said.
"Jadah, all this glitters for who?".
"For me", I retorted.
" It won't take an idiot to know you have something up your sleeves".
"What do you mean?", I said with one of my eyebrows raised.
" This whole packaging is for Israel, right?".
"No, I just felt like dressing this way today, and beside, my wardrobe just got changed so except more of this".
"Jadah, you can't deceive yourself, well, what ever you say. I know you really fancy this boy; I mean who wouldn't, his hot, rich, intelligent, come on girl".
A bald- headed corpulent man walked in the cafeteria.
"Julie Walter, report to the principal's office right now. You have some visitors". He exited the
cafeteria.
"Bye Julie, I will see you around". I exited the cafeteria.