Chapter 1

Picture from https://www.instagram.com/fwhip_official/

The next chapter will be a bit more interesting, this is just necessary backstory.
Happy Reading!
-Exty

___________________

You weren't his real sister. Far from it actually. You
weren't part pig, you weren't violent. You were somewhat shy and weighed most of your problems to rely on luck. It started when you were young, only about 4 Years old. You lived in a cottage in a dense birch forrest. Profiting off of farming and trades with villagers kept your family more than afloat. Your mother suffered from an unknown illness, which only got worse after your birth. Under the stress of taking care of her both financially and medically, your father turned to drugs and alchohol, leaving you alone most of the time.

2 months before your 5th birthday, your mother passed away, leaving your father a wreck and you to fend alone. Your father soon grew tired of caring for your needs, and dragged you to the wools, kicking you out in a drunken fit. You waited there for 3 days before picking up your small body and trudging through different biomes, surviving by picking fruits you'd seen tradesmen selling.

The only thing you had with you was a hippo plushie who you'd named Otis, and the outfit you'd had on. A golden/honey colored skirt, connected to similar yellow a suspenders. Tucked into the skirt was a white undershirt, now stained in patches of blood, dirt, and grass. The oversized sleeves hung past your hands due to your inbility to properly roll them up without help. Your hair remained in messy, fallen pigtails.