Chapter 11

The two of you walked in a small crowd to the podiums. As the two of you were waiting, you passed by Schlatt. "So she is yours!" He laughed loudly as he talked to Technoblade. "Eh?" He replied. "The kid! I'm not mad about it, what's your name, ay?" The man in the Tuxedo ruffled up your hair harshly. "Adria." You tried fixing your hair. "Nice to meet you then, Mary." He patted you on the back, pushing you forward lots. There was no way he forgot that quickly, right? "You should go. You'll be late." The pig-man said, stepping infront of you. Schlatt moved along, heading to the podium.

"I didn't like him." You looked up at the man next to you. "I don't trust 'im." Technoblade replied, agreeing with you. Soon the two of you reached the podiums. "I'm supposed to be up front there, but I need'ya to stay back here in case anything happens." He explained, his hair blowing in the autumn breeze. You nodded, folding your drawing for Philza and placing it in the sheath with your axe. " 'm serious, no running off." He looked at you sternly. "We'll stay right here!" You confirmed, referencing you and your plushie.

Technoblade left to go upfront, leaving you sitting on the grass in the very back of the crowd. You didn't pay much attention to what was happening, figuring it was as stupid as Techno had said. You spent the whole time scanning the area for Philza so you could give him the drawing. Out of no where, you tuned back into what the man on the podium was saying. Something to do with Tommy and Wilbur.

Suddenly, everyone began running out of the entrance of L'Manberg, all chasing Tommy and Wilbur. You were left there, unsure of what to do. You began running from the violent crowd before hearing Technoblade yell out, "Adria, come on!"

You tried catching up, you really did. In fact, a few more steps and you'd have been there. A large hand grabbed the back of your shirt, causing your body to yank itself back. You watched as everyone continued running and fighting ahead, Techno looking for you but getting preoccupied with fights and such. "No!" You yelled and thrashed around in Schlatts grasp. Schlatt needed you loyal in Manberg. He needed leverage on Technoblade, and having you here was as best he could do. "Fuckin' worm! Stop goddamn moving!" He dragged you back, making the crucial mistake of letting one of your small arms free.

You grabbed your axe out of its sheath quickly, causing the small piece of paper next to it to fall out. You didn't notice, as you took the stone axe and messily swung it at Schlatts right leg. The cut didn't go too deep, it was drawing blood, but it was barely enough to leave a scar. Schlatt winced slightly and grabbed his leg. "I'm gonna kill you." He muttered angrily. He wouldn't actually, you were his only leverage on keeping Technoblade loyal to Manberg. But you didn't know that, you thought you were going to die.

————————
Long chapter today, I'm fr spoon feeding y'all- but I'm running out of ideas please if u have suggestions comment or message me, I'd love to hear them ❤️
Also love y'all so much, your comments make me smile so tysm!