Chapter 16

JSchlatt came into your room about and hour after Quackity had left. He wasn't drunk today, which seemed odd, but you remembered the festival and assumed he wanted to be in his right mind for the party. He gave you a long lecture about wanting to make sure you didn't mess this up, and to be honest, that only made you think about it more. You had to see what was happening outside, and you needed to get out.

You placed a sock in between the inner locks on the side of the door during Schlatts lecture, so when he locked the door once again, the door would slip open since the door was blocked from fully closing. You then waited until you head commotion outside. There was a silence before you heard words muffled outside in a speaker, and decided this was the perfect time to run. You saw no one throughout the building as you searched for an exit, until, "Adria, the hell are you doing?" Quackity whispered as he seemed to be looking for something. You held on tighter to your plushie and looked for an escape.

"Come with me, hurry up my gosh!" You we're dragged through the halls until you reached a chest. He dug around in it until he pulled out your axe and an apple, as well as a small metal tin with spinning arrows. "Just follow that little red arrow and Techno will find you, I don't want you going back this way for any reason understand?" He said, grabbing a sword for himself and putting your sheath to your side with your axe.

He hastily got you out of a back door, and only then did you look back around the side of the building to see people fighting in bloody battle, you saw Quackity fighting with the sword he'd just grabbed. For a moment, you thought you saw Technoblade. But you shook it off, assuming it was someone else and heeding to Quackity's warning of "not going back"

You continued out the back, following the shaky arrow in the tin. It frustrated you not knowing how far you'd have to go. You gave up walking for the day once it got dark, and found a meadow clearing to sleep in, not seeing many monsters since it was a bit close to a lava pit. 

You woke up and continued to follow the arrow. About an hour after you'd set off, you came to a large ravine. You were trying to figure out how to pass it by, but heard yelling echo from the bottom. You had bruises up and down your body, from your travels, from running away the day of the election, and most of all, from JSchlatt. None of that mattered right now though. You pushed through it and moved to the voices in the ravine.