Chapter 6

You woke up on the couch in an unfamiliar room, the slow, dying fire in the fire pit lighting up the room, shining on a wall covered with dark grey skull like figures, which you identified from market trades as a 'wither head'. In the corner set an armor stand, covered with a set of maroon-grey armor that sparkled purple with that you assumes were enchantments. On the other end of the couch rested techno, his legs slanted to the floor to make room for you. His hair looked like yours, a single loose, tangled and disheveled braid. His crown was placed on the table next to his sheathed axe. You stared out the window, waiting for about 10 minutes while watching rabbits and and a cow walking around in the morning sun.

Once you became bored of that, you attempted to wake up Techno, but to no avail. He simply mumbled: "'m tired, shut up or I'll stab ya.." This prompted you to go to the kitchen, getting your now dry plushie from the spot where it was put to dry after the wash. You grabbed a plain piece of bread due to your inability to make your own breakfast, then proceeded to stand on your toes to reach the handle of the door to leave for a walk. While out, you noticed a man with brown hair and facial hair in a tuxedo looking around. He noticed you, and began a steadfast walk towards you. You quickly went the other way, speeding up whenever he did. "AY! KID!" He yelled after you as the pace came to an uncomfortable jog.

Schlatt, that day, happened to be scouting out all L'Manberg citizens before the upcoming election to be sure things went according to plan. He had never seen nor heard of such a young child in the country, so he needed to make sure you wouldn't be in the way at all. You looked around for an escape, but ended up just running back to Technoblade's house, making your paths through small spaces to slow the tall man down. You jumped to reach the door handle, darting into the house but crashing into Techno, who was quickly running out of the house. You crashed to the ground, but scrambled under his legs and into the house as you caught a glimpse of Schlatt, who was down the street.

Technoblade closed the door, quickly interrogating you as he looked annoyed, and slightly worried. His hand rested on his face as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "Where were you?!" He fumed. Before you could answer, a loud banging rallied the door. You ran and hid behind the couch. The Pig-Hybrid opened the door, seeing Schlatt. "Have you seen a little girl, she ran in here." He talked quickly, intruding his head past the doorframe to look for you. "Are you drunk?" Techno asked as he blocked the other man's view inside of his house. In all fairness, Schlatt had had a few drinks. Several. Far too many to count. "I know I saw her go in here!" The man avoided the question. "Ugh, I got stuff to do." He closed the door in Jschlatts face as he turned to you, now more annoyed.