Chapter 19

You wandered out and about the trees around the ravine, using the stairway this time. You quickly came by Tommy, who seemed obviously defensive about you coming near, reason being unknown to you. "Shouldn't you be out with Technoblade?" He scoffed at you, a distaste in his mouth at the words. "No, he's not very happy right now, and he's gotta do work." You swung your legs at you say on a tree branch far below the one Tommy sat on. "He isn't happy?" The blond rolled his eyes. "Mhm, I think he did something bad and doesn't know how to say sorry. I think that's kind of shit, because it's just like this: 's-o-rry'" You pointed to your mouth as you sounded out the word.

Tommy lightly laughed and swung down the the branch you were on. "Where's Toob-tub..." you took a moment to get it right. "Tubbo?" You finally concluded. "He's hurt, but he's getting better. I hope. I couldn't stay with him, I didn't want him to wake up and see me, because I couldn't really help him and that's just-" he stammered on, a tear forming in his eye. "Well maybe he'd be happy that his bestest friend was there with him! I was happy when my friend stayed with me even when he couldn't do nothing," you smiled. "Oh, who's your friend?" Tommy wiped his eyes, curious.

"Quackity, Schlatt wasn't nice but when Quackity stayed he brought me things to do. Like drawing stuff, I made a picture for you too!" You handed him a folded up drawing of a cow in the field with a big yellow sun behind it. The only defining cow feature was the spots, or else it would've looked like a deformed person on their hands and knees. "For me?" He asked. "Well, yeah, I just made a lot for people I saw. I made one for Schlatt but when I was gonna give it to him he hit me so I gave it to Quackity and he said it was so so good I would be an artist like Picasso. And he said Picasso was super good." You rambled on. Tommy tensed up at the name of Quackity and even more so at the mention of Schlatt.

Tommy asked about what happened to you, and you told him the same story you told Technoblade. "Did Tubbo get hurt coming down here too? It's very pointy here." You pointed around. "No, he uh, someone did something not nice, but I shouldn't talk about it," he left you guessing, seeing as though he noticed the topic seemed to be hush-hush around you. You were quite annoyed at how secrets seemed to float past you.

"Can you give this to Tubbo? Or when he feels better? I think seeing you would make him feel better." You handed Tommy a drawing of a tree, the branches looking squiggly, with basic flowers below it. The wall behind it was colored different shades of grey like the L'Manberg wall, once again reminding Tommy of how it'd been taken down. (A change that had been made during your lock-up)

He walked down into the ravine with you, walking fast and agreeing to go see Tubbo. You decided you'd rather explore in case Tubbo was still asleep. You found several rooms which all looked the same on the outside, but different on the inside. Most of them were simplistic, but another was very messy. A bed in one corner, a crafting table, an ender chest, a chest labeled 'DO NOT TOUCH', and one left open which was messy and disorganized, on the floor was several papers, detailing buildings and formulas, along with a map with large red X marks scattered around it.