"You PERVERT!!" Opera x Kalego

Warnings?:
- Spelling errors maybe?
-A bit funny & Mature!!
-No smut!!
-Opera x Kalego?
- a bit SPICY 😉
-May not act the exact same as in the Anime and Manga

This story description:
This takes place after Kalego's 13 hours in the manga. Opera does something unexpected to kalego and Kalego dies in embarrassment and shame. Balam try's to help.

3rd POV
Kalego became Iruma's familiar again. He was in his fluffy form and as soon as the seal was dispelled he would quickly book it out of the summoning classroom. He wouldn't care if he left his teacher uniform here he just wanted to leave this place as soon as he can. Especially away from 'that' person.

As a few minutes passed Iruma finally dispelled the summoning and kalego was back in his normal body. With a quick sigh of relief he quickly left the room and flew towards the royal one.

Although it was tempting to leave his teacher uniform behind he realized he couldn't leave it there, it felt wrong to him for some reason plus he left his paperwork in the same room his uniform was in. As he finally arrived at the royal one he quickly entered and went to the room that kept his uniform and papers. It was also normal for teachers to leave the school late too, so it was fine. He doubted 'that' person would follow him because they needed to take Iruma back to the mansion.
Now in the room he went to the closet that held his uniform, quickly using a spell he sent the uniform to his place. He then did the same with the papers but he kept some of the papers. The papers he held were the plans each Teachers had scheduled on which day. Along with the papers were some important documents that needed to be reviewed and signed immediately. As kalego left the room he walked down the hallway as he did that he was also looking at the documents. Now coming to a stop he was near the entry way of the royal one.

Looking around his surroundings he realized the royal one's entrance door was cracked open. Seeing this made him paranoid.

He was sure he closed the door when he entered, he remembered the sound of it clicking shut when he entered. With a sigh he decided to not think much of it, he didn't want to make himself even more paranoid than he already was. As he walked to leave, he heard the sound of crunching paper underneath him. He must've dropped some of the papers while he was thinking earlier, he thought to his self.

As he knelt down to pick up the papers, he caught a quick glimpse of yellow-crimson eyes staring back at him.

Seeing this made him flinch and alarmed. He immediately knew who was there and he knew he was doomed.

'Alright let's pretend we didn't see them and leave the royal one' Kalego thought to his self as he kept his normal face expression to hide his fear and hesitation. Now with all the papers in his hand. He let out a quick sigh and said something that'll make it seem like he was unaware of 'that' person. "This is such a headache...maybe tending my cacti's will help... or should I visit Shichirou?" Kalego muttered to his self as he walked to the door and pushing the door open. As soon as he pushed the door open it was immediately pulled shut.

"...."

"...."
Kalego blinked in confusion.
"What...?"

Kalego then decided to try and push open the door again only for it to slam shut again. He did it again, and it shut again.

A vein popped, yep he was irritated. "What in the Devi is happening!?"Kalego yelled irritated. Clicking his tongue he pulled out his deviphone, quickly going to his contacts. he called the only demon he could get along with.

*Ring, Ring*
*Ring, Ring*

"Kalego-kun? Do you need something?" The person on the other side questioned.