Through Marriage

⚠️Warning⚠️
-Forced arrange Marriage
-Pairing Kalego x Baal
-Pairing Kalego x Opera
-Slight Kalego x Teachers (Slight Kalego Harem) (Why? Bc he deserves it even though it's random)
(Aka Robin, Ifrit, Dali or Ipos, and Balam)
-Spelling errors and Grammar 😭

No story Description!

——————————————————

3rd POV

"I don't want someone who has no value to you Narnia"

"Even if it was a random woman from your clan, you wouldn't care if something happened to her" Baal told the demon of the border patrol. Across the round table they were sitting at was Narnia who had his arms crossed on the table. Narnia narrowed his eyes looking at the other with their pitch black eyes. "What are you trying to get at Baal" Narnia asked in his usual dead tone.

"I want someone you care about, that way I can use them to keep you in check if you decide to do something" Baal told Narnia maliciously; not afraid to even speak his mind. Narnia looked at Baal with seriousness in his eyes. "You're stepping out of line Baal" Narnia warned the thunder lord.

"I'm not going to send someone who has high value to the naberius clan away to you" Narnia told the other. In response Baal just scoffed at the border patrol demon. Baal knew Narnia was just making excuses; to perhaps protect a certain someone.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt them" "I'll treat them like a queen, and love them with all my heart" Baal told the other demon; hoping that reassured them.

"How can I trust that you'll truly love them? I know how you are Baal" Narnia retorted.

"Who do you even want to marry?" "Just tell me so we can get this over with" "for the sake of both of us to earn each other's support and power" Narnia told the other; impatient on how the other was acting.

"No need to rush Narnia" "I'll tell you but don't get mad when I tell you~" Baal Told the other demon. Narnia looked at him with a raised brow.

"Go on" Narnia ushered the other to continue.

Baal in return just gave the other an eerie smile.

"I want to marry your younger brother" "Kalego naberius" Baal looked at the older naberius's eyes widen in shock; before going back to his normal emotionless stare.

"......"

"So...?" Baal questioned the other with a smirk on his face.

Narnia who still didn't answer the thunder lord; was terribly conflicted. He either give his brother to Baal in exchange for the power and support from the said thunder lord to make the ideal world the Naberius clan always wanted; Or keep his brother and lose the opportunity to gain more power.

With a sigh, Narnia decided to speak. "Does it have to be my brother?" Narnia questioned the thunder lord. "Well... would you be willing to take his place?" Baal questioned the other demon.

Furrowing his brow, Narnia made up his mind.

"let's prepare the papers and the wedding" Narnia told the other; while Baal just grinned happily with the arrangements. He laughed as he questioned the older naberius.

"You're really going to give your brother to me?" Baal questioned curious while also gleeful.

Narnia then gave the other a piercing glare. "After the marriage happens; just know this agreement and marriage will last only 3 years" "After 1 year my brother can choose to divorce you, so don't get all cocky Baal" Narnia warned the pale blonde. He already summoned the papers and placed in the conditions on to the contract.