Let me Rest

⚠️ WARNING!!! ⚠️

LIKE ACTUALLY BE WARNED!!

This is going to be Angsty as FUCK!!

-Major Character Death
-Short and Bad story telling

-Future fight possibly? (Not real in manga or anime)
3rd POV

It has come to this. He needed and wanted to get Iruma to reach the throne. He knew Iruma was a Human, but he had all the qualities of a king. He knew Iruma would be King of the netherworld, he would make sure of it; even if it cost his life.

Kalego was in front guarding the school entrance with some other teachers.

The six fingers all arrived. A planned Intrusion of the school.

He should be able to handle at least 2 of the fingers but it seems he overestimated his power.

The teachers were getting weak. "Fuck..." kalego cursed as he was hit by one of the six fingers attacks.

'I need to hold them back from trying to aim for the students, especially Iruma' Kalego thought worriedly. He quickly brought up a shield to hold back an attack only for it to break.

It was The traitor Atori that broke it. He was quickly stabbed in the shoulder by Atori's hand.

He quickly stood his ground, even though the attack hurt. Hissing in pain; he didn't have enough time to react to the incoming attack.
He felt another presence of a fellow teacher far from him.

It was Robin.
Atori quickly stabbed the sides of kalegos waist. Causing kalego to scream in agony.
"Waiting for someone?~" Atori questioned the strict teacher as he hands were in kalegos sides.

Kalego knew the other teachers were coming; and some of the other teachers are guarding from the inside just in case he and his group weren't able to hold back the six fingers.

He was practically ready to die fighting.

He sensed some close colleagues coming. Smirking to the spider demon. Kalego laughed "yeah actually" Kalego told the spider demon.

Atori just grinned happily. "Oh~ So Balam-sensei is coming?" "Oh I can't wait to pick up where we last left off~" "I wonder how he'll react to you dead?" Atori questioned the strict demon. Hoping to get a reaction out of the stoic demon. Instead of flinching or looking at the traitor teacher with bewilderment; Kalego laughed. Smiling smugly at the spider demon; this caused Atori to flinch and quickly try and pull his hands out of kalegos sides and shoulder.

"I'll be taking you down with me Atori" Kalego grinned wickedly.

Atori then just stared at the strict demon before grinning the same wicked smile at the other. "Well then; let's see each other in the after life Kalego-sensei!" Atori yelled. Enjoying the situation. Kalego closed his eyes. Focusing all his leftover mana into a space behind Atori.

Summoning Cerberus; with all his mana he quickly ordered Cerberus to aim for Atoris heart with their claws. Cerberus followed as commanded. As that also Happened; Atori gathered the rest of his free hands; summoning a string to hold them together. Just as Cerberus stabbed Atoris Chest. Kalego was already puking out blood.

His Chest has already been punctured all the way through. Atoris hands bloody; with some pieces of his flesh stuck on their hands. Cerberus's Claws also stabbed through Atoris chest; causing the spider demon to cough and spill blood on kalego. He was still holding on; and so was Atori. Atori weakly laughed. "...well....

play...ed...

..............k...al..

e...g...." Atori couldn't finish what he was saying. Already have passed away, before he could even finish saying Kalegos name.