It hurts...but im glad I did it to protect my students....

Warning:
-⚠️Triggering!!⚠️
-R-Word
& R-word aftermath
-Angst and comfort
-Slight shipping
(Balam x Kalego x Opera)
(Baal and Kalego is NOT A SHIP!!!)

(If you want, Copy these links and go read them to understand this story better! If this chapter triggers you or your sensitive to this topic you don't have to read this chapter and leave to the next one) (you can say it's like a sequel to the 2 books) 👇

Inspiration/Credits:
Writer/Creator for original story is PaxDaune
http://archiveofourown.org/works/42344496

Writer for the sequel book to PaxDaune's book is Millberry_5
http://archiveofourown.org/works/43368195

This story description:
This takes place after Iruma comforts Kalego. Taking in Iruma's words Kalego decides he should tell Balam. He doesn't plan on telling Opera but Balam encourages him and comforts him while he's at it and reassures him Opera would understand and care for him just like Balam cares for him.

———————————————————————-

"Haha...look at you, senpai" Baals voice echoed in The royal one. "The Guard dog of Babyls has now turned into nothing more than a whore" Baal was now laughing, it was not your genuine laugh but a boisterous Maniacal Laughter "I wonder how Balam-senpai would react to seeing you like this, He'd probably be disgusted at how much of a whore you are for cock" Baal Said mockingly as he left kalego's lower half unclothed, covered in white fluid. He then walked by Kalego who was sprawled on his back disheveled, Baal kept walking until he was beside Kalegos face. Crouching to meet Kalegos height, Baal stretched his arm out to reach and to somehow 'caress' Kalego's face. Kalego who endured the the pain still showed no expression to the man. He would never give the man the satisfaction. Kalego who was still conscious, could feel the false generosity in the mans action. The pretentious affection quickly went away and Baals grip tightened on Kalegos face, forcefully pulling the injured man by the chin and making him look directly at his face. "No ones going to save you Kalego-senpai" "it's been days, no ones coming""it's just you and me..." Baal let out a maniacal laugh but this laugh was even more sinister then the first. The laugh echoed in the royal, repeatedly getting louder as if to haunt him.
————————————————————-

With a sharp gasp, Kalego quickly sat up. He was breathing harsh heavy breaths. He hated how that bastards laugh still echoed in his head, it was as if a curse was placed on him.
With a sigh he was glad that nightmare ended, he hated how it would remind him of what happened.

Kalego promised his self that once he finds that bastard, he will eliminate him from the netherworld with his own hands.

Although it was hard not to think about it, he decided to put it aside for now. He finally looked up and examined his surroundings and area. He was in a room he didn't recognize, seeing this alarmed the strict demon.
The last thing he remembered was him hugging Iruma and crying. Which made him grimace at the memory just a bit. Although he hated showing any signs of weakness, his student Iruma, somehow got his guard down. Though he hated crying, he guessed Iruma was an exception. He was really thrown off though, wasn't Iruma supposed to be Lord Sullivan's sheltered grandson? He would question his student about this later. Kalego thought to his self as he let out a sigh. As he slowly moved the blanket off his self, he heard shuffling near the edge of the bed he was on. Alarmed by the noise he quickly looked towards the direction the noise came from. "Who's there!?" Kalego threateningly asked. He just hoped that it wasn't the person he thought it was.
Silence was all he heard in response.
He then let out a relived sigh and calmed his self down. It must've just been him when he moved the blanket, kalego thought to his self.