"Wait, How am I the Bottom!?" Opera x Kalego x Balam

Warnings?:
-Fluff
-No Smut
- Opera x Kalego x Balam
-Slight bit of angst

Story description:
Kalego and Balam along with Opera have been married for a while and they haven't talked about their sex life, although they did do it a few times they never really talked much about it. They decide to talk about who would be who. Kalego disagrees.

3rd POV
In the Sullivan mansion, there are 5 people who lives in the mansion. Sullivan along with his grandson lives in the mansion. Sullivan's butler and security devil Opera lives there along with their 2 lovers, Balam and Kalego.

When they got married, It was Sullivan who suggested the other 2 demons to live with them in the mansion. Although the 2 were hesitant to do so they adjusted to the mansion quite well. Although Kalego wished it could be a bit quieter, he does miss their old home though. Back in their old home it was Kalego's place and Balam moved in with Kalego.

Opera would sometimes visit the 2 and it was slow but peaceful and they didn't have any problems. But as the years went by the feline demon missed seeing their lovers, and that's when Sullivan suggested the idea. They all had their separate rooms despite being married. They all still wanted their own space so the 3 demons had their own room. Though they would sometimes sleep together in the same room a few times.

——————————————————————

On a Saturday evening, the three demons were in the living room. Iruma went to have a sleepover at Alice's place along with Clara going too. Sullivan was also attending another 13 crowns meeting. So the three demons were left alone. Opera was making tea with Balam, Balam wanted to help so he went with Opera to the kitchen. Kalego remained in the living reading a book while sitting at a small round table.

In the kitchen while they were preparing the tea and snacks, the two demons chatted about their day and the activities they did. While Balam was getting the tray and cups the feline demon asked a surprising question that shocked the gargoyle.

"Balam-kun, when we're doing intercourse, who's the bottom?" Opera asked genuinely curious. "A-ah...um...d-did I hear that right Opera-senpai?" Balam questioned as he stuttered. He quickly placed the tray and cups on the counter and turned towards the feline demon who had the tea pot in their hand. "Yes, you did hear that correctly Shichirou" Opera responded. "We'll discuss this with kalego-kun, Shichirou can you bring the tray" Opera said as they took the tea pot with them along with Balam following behind with the tray and cups. Opera gently placed the tea pot at the small round table. Along with Balam placing the cups on the table Opera then took the tray and went back to the kitchen to grab the snacks and placed it on the tray. Opera then quickly returned with the tray of snacks and placed it on the table. Once they were done they went and sat down on the chair that was left available.

Kalego closed his book and placed it on the table beside his empty cup. Kalego went ahead and got up from his seat and grabbed the tea pot. He then went around the table pouring the other two demons the tea. He then proceeded to pour his cup of tea and placed the tea pot down after he was done. As kalego sat down he examined the two demons in front of him. He saw that Balam would shift around, as if he was uncomfortable about something or something was bothering him. Looking at his senpai, his senpai was still their usual self but their tail was wagging a bit more than usual. Deciding to not think of it too much Kalego picked up his cup of tea. Drinking the tea helped soothed his throat and the warmth of the tea calmed him down. As he continued drinking his tea Opera decided to break the silence.

"Who's the bottom of our relationship Kalego-Kun?"

"..."

"..."