The Naberius Clans Secret

Warning
-Spicy
-18+?
- Inappropriate words such as Nipples and Boobs
-No smut? Would Fondling count as smut? Nvm it's Slightly Smut or overall just Smut.
-Cursing, yes the words shit exist and slight fluff
-ships
-Rare pairing! Slight Dali x Kalego
-Slight Opera x Kalego
-Slight Balam x Kalego
-Quad relationship?

——————————————————————
3rd POV

It's nearing nightfall. In a location somewhere, it's isolated, quiet and peaceful. There was no neighboring houses. In the middle of that land resided a small mansion. It was clean and well kept but it was not your average welcoming mansion. There resided a demon who's the owner of the mansion and the only one living there. Near the window were well kept cacti's.
This Strict and stern demon was none other Naberius Kalego. Kalego is a Chet(8) ranked demon. He's known as the Guard dog of Babyls and the teacher of the Misfits. He has great control over his magic, and because of his large amount of mana there is a secret that is always passed down to the youngest of the naberius family/clan, and that so happens to be Kalego.
Although he's older now he's still the youngest Naberius.

In the naberius clan you don't see many female demons in the clan. It doesn't matter if you're a male or female or other, the ability would still pass down to the youngest of the clan. This ability allowed the user to nurture and heal any living thing, but there is also a condition. The magic to heal would always be stored away somewhere on or in your body.

So...for kalego's case it was stored in his chest. Yep you heard it right! Kalego has the ability to heal with his boobs/chest. If there is too much mana stored in kalegos chest, kalego would have to massage his chest to somehow relieve it, and in some cases if there's way too much stored in his chest it'll cause him great pain along with his chest growing in size. Though there is another way to get rid of it too if there's too much, and that is to heal someone completely with it or nurture a baby or someone.

No one knows about it. Not even Balam or Opera knows about it. Though Sullivan does know about the secret in the Naberius clan he doesn't know if kalego has the ability and if he did, he wouldn't question the strict demon about it. This is why it was called the Naberius clans secret.

—————————————————————

Kalego has always been good at keeping his healing abilities a secret, due to it being embarrassing and because it was a secret. But will he be able to keep it a secret? Will Opera and Balam know? Who will know about the secret?

——————————————————————
Kalego's POV
"Ugh..." I groaned in pain. I woke up to a huge pain in my chest. It's the middle of the night and it was the weekend. "Why did it have to be now...?" I muttered annoyed. 'I mean I have been feeling my chest growing, but I couldn't deal with it, because I'm literally at school almost everyday teaching some troublesome students' I thought annoyed. With a sigh I looked down at my chest only to feel embarrassed for what I was about to do. The buttons on my button up also looked like it was about to pop off. 'I'm still tired, so I'll quickly massage it a bit to relieve the pain and then I'll deal with it tomorrow' I thought to myself tiredly. I slowly unbuttoned the top few buttons on my shirt and my chest quickly popped out immediately. Due to the cold air instantly hitting my chest, my nipples hardened. It was quite pink and red, despite it being dark, I could tell it was in pain. I slowly raised both my arms towards my chest and latched them on both of my chest.

'It was quite weird fondling myself, I haven't done it for at least 3 months now. My chest has been fine during these past few months and I have been using my mana a lot these pass few days due to being a teacher' I thought to myself as I was slowly fondling my chest. 'It was quite slow since I'm the only one fondling my chest'
'Although it did feel relieving to fondle my chest, I don't understand how you can feel pleasure from fondling your chest'  'I've tried and tried a few times but there was no pleasure in it, I'm also not going to squeeze my nipples! That's odd to do' I thought to myself.