•Past.•

(This will take place when mayor got captured from the allies/companions of monley king lol)

3rd POV.

It was all dark.

A certain someone was running, through the palace screaming, panting in worry and fear.

"NO, NO, NO, NO, NO! THIS CAN BE HAPPENING." As the old man said and pushed open the door with his shaking palms , he was soon revealed with huge like blue and dark purple crystal's appearing from the ground as he was in total fear and shock as he turns around to meet the one and only Lady Bone Demon or known as 'Ivory Lady'

"YOU! IVORY LADY. WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?!"

the man shouted as he raised his hand showing what the girl has done but only to be replied with "I have merely done what you have instructed, while you were pre occupied with.. Leisurly activities, I.. Attended business.. " Ivory lady said, she felt a certain aura around her and she smiled secretly knowing it was her dear older sister.

(something like this lol and yes my art

(something like this lol and yes my art.)

"BUSINESS?! THIS IS AN UPRISING-" The old man stopped as he felt someone behind him and he was indeed right as he was met with a familiar soldier. As he gained a bit of confidence as said "YOU! SEIZE THIS TRAITOR. NOW!!" As he turned around and waiting for The Guardian to lock her up, but that didn't happen

"huh?-" the old mad was extremely confused "You find your chief of war take this directive from me now. " lady bone demon smirked and the shadow that was secretly watching every thing was smiling that her sister was having a pleasant time but the shadow remembered what she needs to do to stop her little sister for going too far. But she didn't do anything, yet.

"You- you've been planing this from the beginning, HAVEN'T YOU?! " that old man said pointing a finger at the lady and the shadow was starting to get annoyed as it slowly heads down and behind the soldier watching interested now that , the shadow was comfortably enjoying in in person. "TO WORK YOU WAS TO THE TOP,TO OVER THROW ME." As the old mad turned around to see the soldier, "AND YOU.. HELPED HER?!, TRAITORS , DECEIVERS. " He said as he turned around to face the lady again.

"I did not Deceive you, when I came up to your service, my aid in this was to perfect this world. " she smiled and the shadow behind the soldier was sweating a but remembering the curse. As the shadows sister continued with a frown this time. "But you AND your advicesors had shown me on how little you treat/care interest for the mortals." The old mad was in a bit of shock

"M-mortals?" The old man asked as the shadows younger sister starts to float in the air "I've seen It countles, of time, for your makers existence, I've witnessed cities rise and fall!" She said getting angrier at the time , I've seen the world suffer." She continues as she shifted to another old man saying "Ives seen the world suffer from famine diseases war and endless turmoil an eternity leafless pain. " as the old mad shifted to an old woman next to the 1st old man's side she said

"I thought if I helped someone with real power, GUIDED you to be better, I could have made true difference in the world." As the old lady vanished and returned to the LBD she continues "But now I see the only was of creating the TRUE PERFECT world is to start with a CLEAN slate." The old mad gasped in horror as he fell on the ground looking at his surroundings in terror and fear.

"No , no, no, NO! PLEASE I BEG OF YOU UH," the old man was on tears clearly not wanting to die "I'll make you my chief advisor, richest beyond you wildest dreams!! All YOU COULD EVER DESIRE , IF YOU WANT FOR NOTHING! " as LBD looks at him with a mad face as she transformed back to her original self "Ah.. My words are lost on you, so disappointed, your usefulness has reached your end, you know what to do. " as she looked at her minion and the old man looked at the soldier behind him terrified "Wah- no- NO- PLEASE HAVE MERCY AH-" as the soldier had his sword ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ ready to kill the guy. "yes.. My lady.. "

{Flash back end.}

3rd POV (Still LMAO)

As sand had his arms crossed and so did redson, lily was on tears on hearing the story that y/n had to comfort her as redson looked at his little sister in worry and xaiver was beside sandy and mk in the middle between redson and sandy pigsy was just there looking unsure and tang didn't know what to do.

"All my lady ever desired was a world no Longer plagued by pain, until the monkey king and his companions got in the way , my lady has corrected the only mistake in her previous plan." As mk decided to talk "Oh RIGHT, RIGHT RIGHT, AND UH.. REMIND ME ON WHAT THAT MISTAKE WAS?" mk said loudly and lily just gave mk a 'really? ' look

"The mistake of extending her compassion only to the mortal realm."mayor said with a sadistic smile "Uh uh.. I see.. And where is this mortal realm?!" Mk said acting all legendary as lily and y/n rolled his eyes , well mk did try to impress you (L BOZO AHHAH-) "We are in it you moron." as redson poked him out of his legendary state and mks face got smaller and he was extremely embarrassing himself, especially towards his crush (you)

"She hasn't counted for a Celestial being to stand in her way instead of sun wukong's swift vengeance the great monk showed my lady mercy, until she had to over come her error of her ways she had to remain in prison, the fools now her time is come to an end ,the sadahami fire is the one thing strong engough to cleanse not only the mortal plane but the celestial realm ttoo and even everything beyond that!! AHAHHHAH A FRESH START, A CLEAN SLATE JUST AS SHE HAD PLANNED. Not only that but realized that my lady had a older sister."

As the gang gasped inside shock and tang looking at mayor with wide eyes
Lady Bone demon had a sister?! As mayor smirked "Let me tell you this. When my lady gets to perfect this world for good. She will bring her back from the dead. You see, my lady's older sister's name was 'Ceris. 'She was am elegant person and a powerful being. As my lady felt weak and powerless she had gifted her magic like no other. She was a person that maybe not even sun wukong could fight HAHAHAHA. " As mayor laughed "WAIT WHAT?!, LADY BONE DEMON HAS A OLDER SISTER?!" Mk said shocked and lily just felt familiar with the name 'ceris?.. I feel like I've heard of that before.. ' lily said lost in complete thought. Y/n on the other hand didn't seem to belive it one bit, and y/n went over to redson and grabbed his hand wanting to tell him something, he blushed and looked at her for a moment and decided to hear in what she wants to say "I feel like matter is lying, I'm not sure but yea, and this aura I can't shake off i, I'm scared.. " y/n said as redson hugged her to comfort her as mk looked over as he smiled but with a bit of jealousy in them mayor continues "The mech is a weapon to channel the samadhi fire , now that it's in her possession , it's only a matter of time till the final moment arrives! "

"You'll not be able to assist me forever~" as LBD vanished as LBD was busy doing something she looked at herself in the mirror, "hmm... I miss you dear sister.. " as she looked at the frame of her and ceris "No matter.. I'll free you and get you back and you will lead me to successfulness in perfectinh this Horace world. " as she laugh evilly

დ .•*""*• Now starting •*""*•.დ