•❁Macaque❁•1

ⓌⒽⒶⓉ'Ⓢ_ⓊⓅ  so yea sorry for being gone for a few days lol anyways um I may or may not have not known on what the episodes are I'm trying to find a playlist of all the seasons/episodes of "Monkie Kid" and it's a bit hard so... If y'all know some links then please show me because I need it so I can continue this book, I actually used to watch monkie kid but I was young and I don't remember stuff much soo yea... Thanks! Love y'all enjoy this book of boredom!

3rd POV.

{Bad 'Weather reporter' (HAHAHAHA) }

"Question still remains about a little strong man and his little girlfriend who saved us all."  As tang was watching TV with boredom you were with Mk and Mei as the huge container was being carried and transfered to somewhere else mk said

"And then I was like stopping the demon bull king!" As mk was acting all heroic and posed and mei listened while you were sitting down with a bowl of popcorn 🍿(B:Slayyy-) "And DBK was like: "" No! You can't stop me!! , I'm crazy!"" As mei laughed and you giggle which cause mk to squeal because he LOVED your giggle "And then I grabbed my staff and shot it . I BUILT THIS HUGE MONKEY KING MECH/ROBOT!!" As mk said him imagining there was a huge MECH behind him "Wow that's soo cool mk!!!" You said as you half way done with your popcorn you just met Ciara and Brianna awhile ago but they had to go somewhere and you waved them goodbye even thought you didn't know them much but Pigsy and tang told you that they helped them out, as mk and mei were talking (And you not noticinh mk and mei were also talking about you slightly blushing-) you had a flash back about what happened with you and ceris, you decided not to tell anyone since ceris never mentioned you to tell anyone about her so you decided to keep her identity secret... For now, you were just thinking right now about the things she said to you and her past.

•Flashback•

(This may be ab mk and all but you are the MC in this book bitches-) (Gore warning ,sike)

It was a cold breezing night and Ceris was outside near a blossom tree and was sitting in a huge rock next to it and was staring at the water as the blossoms tree petals fall gently and care freely (is that even a word?) Unknowingly to her she was met by Sun wukong "Hey there preaches~" sun wukong said with his mischievous grin(WE DON'T TALK ABOUT BRUNO-) "Hey wukong." Ceris said with a small smile wukong and Ceris were very close friends and wukong knew about ceris's powers and her sister but little did she know that wukong would betray her.

As time passed on wukong got a hold of ceris's sister. "GRRR- LET GOOO- SISSY-" was the last thing before LBD blacked out. As she was placed in a dark room filled with chains keeping her contained and ceris broke in. "SUN WUKONG!!!" as ceris bardged in as monkey King, pigsy , sandy and master tang flinched at the strong sudden voice they grabbed into something as the ground shook a bit and Monkey King grabbed his master before any if the falling glass would hit him as monkey King growled slightly

"SUN WUKONG. WHERE IS MY SISTER?!" ceris said as she was on her demon form as sandy and pigsy got their weapons out ceris glared at them with menacing eyes. Wukong only looked at his crush with sorry eyes "She's out of control. She needed to be contained." "Contained?.. CONTAINED?!?!, YOU! OUT OF ALL THIS PEOPLE, YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO SAY THAT. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT-" But ceris was cut off as monkey king grabbed her by the neck and teleported to somewhere fat, he need to protect his brothers and his master and most importantly to to ceris... Alone.

"Ceris! Calm down... Please let me ex-" "THERE IS NOTHING TO EXPLAIN. I ALREADY HAD MY ANSWER. YOU. WILL. DIE. " as ceris used one of her dark purple shadow tentacle's heading straight for monkey King he dodged one of them but barely as he used his staff and threw if at ceris but she only teleported behind him and kicked him in the sound where he helped in pain "GAHHH-" as monkey King groaned his staff came back to him and ceris dodged it in time as she used one of her purple like arrows and threw it at monkey King "CERIS PLEASE!-" as monkey King got trapped in one of them Master tang got out and dragged the purple haired demons sister out just in time before the demon girl could do any more harm. "CERIS!!!" master tang shouted

As ceris turned around her eyes widen and she goes back to her normal state as wukong got free and headed towards the 3 as monkey King HESITATANLY gutted ceris in the neck making her passed out and LBD woke up slightly and said "Sister...help.... me.. " and they both contained in a far and different place where LBD was still in the same prison while ceris was trapped in a cave with dark emerald shards comtaning her from escape and with the chains made her feel more pressured and weak and wukong only stared at his crush with teary eyes and guilt. "I'm so sorry peaches.. I never intend to hurt you.."

•Flashback done.•(Short, like you-)

As you snapped out if your doze you looked up to see mk staring at you "Mk..?" "OH UH Y/N! UM.. HEY.. I-I WASN'T STARING AT YOUR BEAUTIFUL E/C EYEZ-  UJJAIN I MEAN-" as mk said with a red face he just ran out and tang wiggles his eyes and you just blushed and told your eyes as tangs antics "Y/n~" you turned around to see mei with a grin you know damn well that was good. "uh... Hey mei..." "Y/n~ you like mk
don't ya??" "WHAT NO-" "C'OMN YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN FRIENDS FOR LIKE WHAT, EVER SINCE YOU 2 WE'RE LITTLE!!!" "MEI SHUT UP- I AIN'T THOSE Y/N'S IN THOSE FAN FICTION YOU READ!!"(Ciara: DAMN SHE BROKE THE 4TH WALL WTF- Brianna: BAD Y/N BAD- Mika_Milo:Wtf-)

"I mean... You do have " y/n" in there-" "SHUT-" (Ciara:BRUH DO SOMETHING- Mika_Milo:🐶 STFU (┛ಠДಠ)┛彡┻━┻-) as you chased mei through out the ship unknowingly to you that you were being watched by a figure with black fur with a red cape and with a red face paint along with a sinister grin.

"Looks like I found your little doll of ceris, Wukong.." As the figure laughed slightly as he vanished in the shadows (Sorry if it was short, the next chap is going to be juicy, it's going to he a little something with you and mk... HAHAHAHA and sorry again for my absence.. Lol ok bai- bitches!) (1179 words)