•✭A Hero is born✭•2

(Ayy sup, hope y'all like this book so far lol and yes a part 2,i was actually about to place part 2 of "A hero is born" but decided, eh let's seperate LOL)

3RD POV. (Damn why am I screaming-)

As you and mk flew through out all the city in his flying board you held on to him tightly and mk blushing as always (His goofy ah- BRIANNA, STOP-) you both went to a different direction with a sign saying "Under construction!" And you held on mk tighter to the point he can feel pain "Uh.. Y/N can ya loosen up a bit?.. " mk said with a small smile and you immediately letter go of your worried self, cuz mk hot a bit hurt and you felt bad so you hugged him instead but this time you held him tight but not too tight to the point where he'll get hurt again

As mk smirked think he finally lost the 2 demons he heard something right behind him a very furious redson "GRRR I'LL CHOP OFF THEIR HEADS!!!" Lily said as she sent loads of her blue belts after the flying board under mk and you "COME ON HONEY?! WHERE DID YA GET THAT?!" Mk said frustrated "What? You think I drive a vehicle that doesn't have at least one complez transformation?. " redson said glaring at mk but not you (Oh geez I wonder why- omfg stop being jelly brianna-) as redson punched the golden glass and the vehicle went faster as Lily's blue belt get punched away from the staff and lily tried to get the staff but the staff refused at it battled lily on its own(??) And lily was shocked as she sent one of her blue belts towards you and the staff immediately blocked the attack and flew back to mk's side and lily was tired as she passed out "LILY?! WHY ARE YOU TIRED NOW?!" As one of lily's blue belts moved in its one holding on to the vehicle so that she won't fall (lily passed out because when her belts got in contact with the staff the staff added a effective effect that made lily passed out)

And mk grunts trying his best to Dodge the raging red haired boy. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-'' As you looked up to see why mk was screaming, it was due to a dead end " AHHHHHHHHH-" Now you were screaming  but then a green dragon figure appears out of nowhere, and you smiled knowing that it was you cousin mei 'Mei!!!' You thought excitedly as reached out her hand for you and mk she grabbed it and made mk and you ride on her bike "YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME?!" Redson said furious and lily woke up from her beautiful slumber as mei free off with mk screaming and you laughing and redson turned around to see on what he's facing he screamed as he and lily was about to meet face first with the wall but lily used one of her belts to protect her and her brother from the wall as it turns to a huge ball of blue butterfly and heart belts and as people looked at the 2 people from the ground redson came out first in view with lily being second and the huge blue ball slowly going back to Lily's belt having it remaining 4 again "GRRRR NOODLE BOY WHEN I FIND YOU, I'LL TEAR YOU TO LITTLE PIECES!!" As redson fumed lily spoke "CALM DOWN BROTHER-" lily said as the people continued to stare at them and lily just looking at them back (Ok now this is kinda akward-)

Back with mk and you, you 3 landed on a specific area on the ride as mk fell first face to the ground and you gracefully landing beside him as mk looked up at the mysterious person who had just save him and his crush(AHAHAHAHH IT'S FUNI I CANT-) As you saw mei transform back to her normal self she grabbed her phone and you stood beside her and she took a photo "Nailed it~!!" She said as she took photo's of you and her together and mk just looked at you 2 dumbfounded then he joined in "Mei!" Mk said smiling and she helped mk up "It was a very impressive chase game, you guys looked like you could use a hand!And plus y'all looked like you guys were having fun do I decided to join in! (Uwu)" mei said now facing a full stood up mk as mk sweat dropped "Ah... Actually mei.. We were about to die there hehe.. Thanks.. " "But ya didn't!" "let's go back to the monkie mechanic game!" Mei said "Oh and y/n! " "hm?" "Here! " mei said giving you a small note, you were planning on reading it later "Thanks cus! " "HEHE you welcome!" "WAIT YOU 2 ARE COUSINS?!-" mk said "Yea, and you should probably invite your edgy friend too!" Mei said not understanding the situation you and mk went through ( C : BABHAAH I LOVE THIS GAL- B: CIARA STOP-) "Well he was trying to kill me and y/n...so.." "Okay, so... Where does he live." Mei said in a creepy menacing voice as mk shrieks in fright and you just held on to mk forgetting on how scary your cousin can be. (C: Do I smell a cerise reference?, no just me..?)