Weather Station/bad Weather Pt.2

3rd pov

So back with Redson. "Ehem." as the controller of the weather Station turns around "Oh Mk, uh I can't help u or your friends I'm pretty much busy." but only to see Redson "Oh! Not for much longer." and with that all the bull clones started to destroy everything and lily was just watching everything with a smirk and her brother gave a speech but she didn't listen as she felt a very bone chilling aura.

"My, my... U must be the bull kings daughter.." The voice sent lily to chills but the voice did not stop there.

"You child are someone I need to fulfill my desire to perfect this world. MY DESTINY. but... You are of no use to me as of right now.. However... Your little friend my help me on getting my dear sister back." "WHO ARE YOU?! HUH? I AM LILY. AND U WILL SHOW YOURSELF."as lily started to get anoyyed and had her blue belts ready for battle. "as much as WANT to but I'm afraid I can't do that my dear princess. But for now you will remember this one name. CERIS." as the voice went away and lily made sure it was gone and ran to where her brother was in tears.

"BROTHER?" Lily shouted in fright "LILY-LILY?! WHAT'S WRONG-" but Redson was cut off by lily hugging him, redson was baffled but hugged her back "Hey-hey its ok, big brother is here.. Why are u crying?" Redson soothed his sister and calmed her down as she told everything, Redson didn't buy it at first but he knew this was something to talk ab to his parents. So Redson brought his sister to the weather Station control ROOM. "AND WHEN I AM DONE WITH THIS OUR FATHER WILL DOMINATE THIS WORL- oOh lightning button-"

Back with the gang

Pigsy had a face of shock, Sandy was nervous, tang juts ate/drank his noodles (Yas king LMAOO) and Mk, Mei and u cheered "YEAAA A!"

Later

u were alone in the bathroom washing your face abit as u heard a faint whisper. And u gasped a bit in fear and u saw a light blue whisp and u decided to follow it.

As the whisp lead u to somewhere dark and hollow..

But after that all u saw was black..

U were knocked out.

As u opened your eyes u were floating in a white atmosphere
Everything was white nothing, it's like a void.

Then a black demon who looked inky was smirking but before u could do or say anything it dissappeared then u saw another black demon but he looked different he looked more formal (not gonna show Pic :p) and he pulled out a purple like mirror and he showed u something inside of it

As u were hesitant to look at the mirror u decided to check it out anyway and what u saw was a demon who looked like Ceris "Huh? She looks like Ceris?" u said to the black demon beside u, as he nodded and vanished u tried to go after him but he was already gone.

Then u woke up.