•𖤓Deja vu?𖤓•(Macaque 2)

(Soo I just realized that the voice actor of Macaque Died, I was so heartbroken. Like bro I just knew that wtf. Ill try on updating this book, if I can and I drew this art bc I felt so sad (Tʖ̯T))

 Ill try on updating this book, if I can and I drew this art bc I felt so sad (Tʖ̯T))

("2 Demons on their last night ")

("Macaque in the after life with ceris") (Spoilers!)

(Spoilers!)

("One last comfort , don't cry!") (Macaque comforting the poor demon,because he died)

(Macaque comforting the poor demon,because he died)

(So ya that's it, I miss Macaque :( but the story must go on ig.. Enjoy.)

(Lime., I have warned you.) (It's quick sooo)

3rd POV.

It has been a few months (like 2-4) and you grew a lot closer with mk and redson, not only that but ceris, you questioned her on why, monkey King would be an ass before time and different now, she just explained that people can change for the good or for the bad.

" Hey y/n!" Mk said "Yes mk?" "umm can I talk to you for a moment with redson." Mk said as you nod and you noticed on how mk and redson nervous and tense "Are you 2 ok?" You said as you looked at the 2 with an Innocent face, if only you knew these 2 we're in the hots for you rn. "Guys-" but you were cut off by mk being in front of you holding your hands and redson behind you holding you waist "Huh-" "Shh darling.." Redson said with a low voice as he whispers in you ear seductively (C: AYOO- also Mika, you good? me: yes.) "Y/n..we just wanted to let you know that we love you~" mk and redson said at the same time  "I- I.. Like you 2 , a lot.. I couldn't choose-" as you were cut off by them kissing you, like french kissing you~ "y/n?"

"hmm.. Yea-yeah?~" you moaned slightly "Y/N WAKE THE F*CK UP." as you woke up from you little dream(Tricked ya mfs-) you saw mei giving you a look <_< "go with mk he's going somewhere." Mei said and you obeyed.

While the 3 of you were fucking each other, Monkey King went over to the cave he thought was long gone "Ceris..?" As Monkey King went inside he saw the same girl he loved, still floating in the air with chains around her "Who-" as ceris woke up monkey King immediately grew in shock "Peaches..?" "Wu- SUN WUKONG!!!" As ceris immediately lunged for Monkey King the chains held her back "GRRR- AHH-" the chains electrocuted her a bit "Peac-" "Shut up. Don't call me that name. What do you want monkey." Monkey King was hurt but he understood why. He broke ceris heart and trust.

"I-" "Where is macaque?." Ceris demanded "Why?! Why would you wanna see him first?!" Monkey King snapped "YOU KNOW THE REASON WHY MONKEY!! HE DOESN'T HURT ME LIKE YOU DO!!" Ceris said asoon she cried "Just leave me alone." As she used a bit of her magic and pushed Monkey King out of the cave gently and a bit harsh as the caves purple lights grew a bit dull. "peaches... I'm so sorry... I love you..." As wukong left with a sad and guilty look , as monkey King left the cave he saw a mk in trouble and saw Macaque.

"GRR- LET GO OF ME-" "Oh be quite kid." "yes, I may have tricked you but thank you for giving me Monkey kings power!" As macaque felt so powerful, monkey King came as he crashes down into the ground harshly to the point the ground broke "M-monkey king!-" but monkey King gave a death glare to mk and mk sweat dropped a little remembering what he had done and you were just being held by macaque "Let.her.go." "Aw~ is little Monkey King afraid of letting his little doll get hurt?~" macaque said and Monkey King had a face of disgust "What-" "you are such a gem, it will be so much fun beating you with your own powers. " as macaque was about to attack he decided to say something that will make Monkey King fight with his full fury "oh! ~ that reminds me, does this little doll look familiar to you monkey king?~" as macaque took your hair clip and you grew in shock that was your grandmother's hair clip before she died.

"This flower hair clip... Does it remind you of her? " as macaque was holding it right into monkey kings face mk and you grew in confusion "Who is "her" and what is he talking about monkey King??" You and mk said as macaque pushed you towards monkey King, monkey King had his grip on you firm. "Stay close to mk kid..." As you obeyed and went over to mk. "Aww~ what's wrong bud. Can't tell them what YOU did to her?~ after she took care and kept an eye out for you?~" macaque continues to hit the nerve of monkey King. "Grrr... Shut up..." Monkey said lowly growling at the blacked furred monkey. "Psshhh I bet you didn't even lo-" before the black money could even finish his sentence he was cut off by the monkey King coming in with a fist if his own "Hehe.. That's more like it." As macaque used a shadow portal to ridge the lunch monkey King was about to hit macaque with his fist but was stopped by macaque holding his fist and as they fought monkey King was sorta struggling due to his guilt for the purpled hair demon "AHH-" as monkey King was pushed to the ground with a rough hit macaque made his way towards you and mk, you were struggling to help get mk be free "Hold on ill-" "you'll what kid?" Macaque said behind you as you putted on you hair clip that macaque dropped when he and monkey King fought "St-Stay away from u-us!" As you said cursing lightly for stuttering

"Hmmm~ oh look monkey King got free of my shadow clones." "LEAVE THEM ALONE MACAQUE!!" as monkey King lunged at macaque "Pfft- as if-, well. We could do this in 2 different ways." As macaque used again another shadow portal underneath his feet to Dodge the monkeys punch attack. "A. You surrender.... Or..." As macaque grabbed it by the neck chocking you at the point and mk was in full of terror "NOOOO! Y/N GET- GET AWAY FROM HER-" mk said now full on trying to escape the now stuck staff on him between 2 heavy boulders. "Yo-" "Quite kid." As you were about to pass out suddenly a f/c force knocked macaque down slightly but enough for you to get his grip off of your neck. monkey King only stared at you in shock. As mk looked at you in awe "Woah-" as mks staff just randomly number itself and it cause mk to be free "YES!" Wait... Was monkey King just watching you get choked this entire time?? (Mika:wtf no he couldn't move because you were being held hostage by macaque idiot.) Then suddenly you all teleported back to FFM "Kid..." "Y/n..." Mk and Monkey King said at the same time.

(Do you get deja vu when she's with you?~)

As Monkey King stared at the photo of his dear demon friend at at you

(Do you get deja vu?~)

Lonely King widen his eyes slightly and looked at the photo and you again making sure on what he saw.

(Do you get deja vu? Hun?~)

As he saw a flash back of you and ceris looking the same like everythinh was flickering it first changed to ceris, then you , the ceris again. Monkey King was going on a roller coaster of emotions.

Monkey King just knew that you.

You were the Successor of Ceris.

And monkey king was going to have to keep an eye on you extra careful.

"Y/n?....."

"What a pretty doll ceris has chosen..." Said an unknown voice

(Not LBD, MACAQUE OR MAYOR NONE OF THEM LOL)